Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server] Recruiting!

<t>Application<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? : Ahnickgege<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? : Currently near 100 hours but been playing pokemon non stop since I was a little boy C:<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? : Always wanting to find a guild to play pokemon with.. and of course... hoping to learn more from the guild!<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes of course!<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list: Jirachi</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Wrecktangle74<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

<br/>

Logging in right now but like 5-6<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

<br/>

When I found out about this game. I was so incredibly pumped just to play Pokémon. But then when I hopped on the forums and I saw GUILDS. Guilds for a pokemon game. It just made my eyes water I was so happy. Then I saw this post out of all of them , it seemed to be incredibly active and organized. I would like to join something that is going to stick around for the long haul<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

<br/>

Yes I do!<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

<br/>

Pidgeot</t>

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN?; <br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>ChampionMisty<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?; <br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>Well... I have been gone for a while but I decided to come back and play in the blue server, so I am starting a new game today... ! But I'll be playing a lot..<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?; <br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>It will be nice to come back and meet new friends, being in this guild that seems to be very popular and I always wanted to be apart of a Guild that wouldn't be created a day and then disbanded the next day. What I'm trying to say is, I would be honored to join this guild and make new friends, help as much as I can and have friendly battles! Also, I would love for a tournament, hehe but I'm not ready for that yet..!<br/>

<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?; <br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>I dooooo!~<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?; <br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>Not because.. you know.. I put Misty in my username .. lol but I really do love Starmie. So, Starmie for me!<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

<t>1.IGN:DemonLordM<br/>

2. 200 hours upwards<br/>

3.I want to join because i am looking for companionship<br/>

4. I do not use discord,i can get it but i will not be using it very often<br/>

5.Mega Tyranitar/Tyranitar</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="207590"><s></s>207590<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Daniel87421"><s>
</s><POST content="207354"><s></s>207354<e></e></POST> Hey guys , i was wondering why i got kicked out of the chat , is it because that i wasn't active enough on the chat? if so then i am sorry :/<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hey Daniel. I'm sorry for kicking you. You can join as a guest but i do clean ups of inactive people all the time if they don't mention anything. Try to be active if possible please. ^^<br/>

<br/>

I also noticed that you were on another waiting list on another guilds discord that is from the red server.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yeah, i am also on the Akatski guild chat ( hopefully i will join to that guild on red server) :)</r>

<r><COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>1.<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>RoboticEye<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>2.<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>I have 36 hours... but I am new to the server and I play quite a lot each day..<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>3.<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>Your emblem looks cool :P and I want to be in an active and fun guild and you seem to be one :D<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>4. <e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>No, but I could use if needed <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>5.<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>A Latios :D <e></e></COLOR></r>

<t>1. What is your IGN?; <br/>

czeona<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

I have 43 hours on so far. I understand that I do not meet the requirements, but I have started playing since 10th of July. Am trying to be super active.<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

Being new and playing alone, I would like to join a guild and be part of something. Maybe.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

Of course.<br/>

<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Mew please.</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? : tg530<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? : around 40 hours only started last week! active <br/>

3. Why do you want to join? : i think it would be great to be in a group discuss tactics etc get some information. May have only started last week but have beaten johto already so looking to get ready to farm the special trainers like pumpkin king etc!<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? i have it and will pop in if accepted ^^<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Zapdos!</t>

<r>1. What is your IGN? TeamValor<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? Un-Sure waiting in Que - I've played for about 1 week now it should be about 25+ hours.<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a family to grow into this game with. I do like to grind a lot, and it gets annoying trying to talk with people in public chat, too many people like to cause drama.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes I do.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Gengar, my favorite pokemon from the beginning.<br/>

<br/>

PS: To note, My RL name is Nick, I'm 31 years old (I grew up with pokemon I will die with pokemon). I'm an Insurance Agent, I work and play all day side-by-side (lmao). I'm pretty much on all the time, really chill, laid back person. I have a sense of humor (meaning I can take a joke). So anything else you would like to know, just ask!<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <E>:thanks:</E></r>

The only way to become the best, is to acknowledge the worst.

For even the worst can take out the best, and the best cannot be the best

without the worst. -Nick