Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<r><QUOTE author="Christinel"><s>

</s><POST content="243890"><s></s>243890<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? - Pkmchriss<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - ~30 on this server, ~70 on this game<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? ~ I always like to play a RPG with friends, since is more fun as a group and we motivate each-other. I also like hepling people out!<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - At the moment i don`t, but I can start using it.<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - I don`t meet the [100 hours played]. However, I can hit this number very fast.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Mega Lucario or Mega Swampert.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hello! i'll pm you our discord link and you can join us there :)</r>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Jimbeep<br/>

2. 510 or so<br/>

3. I love playing this game but i think it would be even more fun with some friends to play with ive always loved Pokemon and its always been better with people to play with :)<br/>

4. just started<br/>

5. yes<br/>

6. shiny haunter >:)</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? - Penelope<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 126<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - No point in playing a MMO alone<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - Sometimes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - I meet them all<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Piplup!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="jimbeep"><s>

</s><POST content="245057"><s></s>245057<e></e></POST> 1. Jimbeep<br/>

2. 510 or so<br/>

3. I love playing this game but i think it would be even more fun with some friends to play with ive always loved Pokemon and its always been better with people to play with :)<br/>

4. just started<br/>

5. yes<br/>

6. shiny haunter >:)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Penelope"><s>

</s><POST content="245185"><s></s>245185<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? - Penelope<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 126<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - No point in playing a MMO alone<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - Sometimes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - I meet them all<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Piplup!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there, I sent you both a PM for our discord :3 can't wait to see you guys there!</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<t>1. What is your IGN? simson13<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

600+ hours<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

I actually love to make friends. and your you guild look interesting,active, and friendly.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

sometimes (DiscordTag: #4549)<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? yes i have all guild requirements<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

hmm mew<br/>

<br/>

here is my all details<br/>

:thank you:</t>

<t>1: cartbeep<br/>

2: 250<br/>

3: playing pokemon with friends makes it much more enjoyable to be quite honest <br/>

4: yes<br/>

5: yes<br/>

6: shiny umbreon</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Simson13"><s>

</s><POST content="245399"><s></s>245399<e></e></POST> HI, i'm simson13 in game<br/>

<br/>

i like to join your guild because when i read the guild rules. its look interesting. and i want to make more friend in game so please accept me. i will follow all rules. i don't have <br/>

discord but i can make 1. mew is my favorite pokemon. i have all that required to join guild. <E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Can you please use the form found in the first post on the thread? You covered some of the information but I see some information is missing. Thanks!<br/>

<QUOTE author="Cartbeep"><s>

</s><POST content="245473"><s></s>245473<e></e></POST> 1: cartbeep<br/>

2: 250<br/>

3: playing pokemon with friends makes it much more enjoyable to be quite honest <br/>

4: yes<br/>

5: yes<br/>

6: shiny umbreon<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there I sent you a PM with more details. Thanks :3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<r>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Wenzer<br/>

<br/>

Last I logged off, I was just barely at 100 hours.<br/>

<br/>

I'm still a relatively new PRO player and while I was kind of rowdy upon first starting, I've calmed down considerably I believe, and would like to find a guild to partake in. Even while I was a rowdy new player, I was helpful where I could be, and answer questions for people frequently when I know the answer. I currently have a fair list of friends/friendly acquaintances on the server, but I think a guild might be more my place. :)<br/>

<br/>

I don't frequently use it, as I haven't had a "home" discord server for a while. But I'm more than happy to be a part of one.<br/>

EDIT: It should be noted that I may not be very talkative (verbally) at first, or much at all maybe. I am a little shy when getting to know people via voice chat (my autism/social anxiety mainly). I'll probably hang back and listen mostly. I also have birds who tend to be a little loud sometimes lol... but push-to-talk is a life savor :^)<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<br/>

I'm 20 y.o. as of tomorrow (the 22nd :D) so I meet the age requirement. All other requirements appear to be met.<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Hmm, Umbreon <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> if possible, shiny would be even better! But not a big deal, if it's not possible ;)</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Gurren101<br/>

<br/>

400+ hours<br/>

<br/>

I actualy love to make friends and for that i joined some guild but it seen not even the guild master wants anything to do with the guild so i was serching for a active guild and found this it will be a wonderful thing if i get to join a active guild<br/>

<br/>

I don't use it but i can if required<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? I am 19 and liveing in india i know english well and can even help with informations and dex service my main hoby in pro is collection of pkm<br/>

<br/>

Soo many pkm its cruel to ask to pick one but since you ask i think i will have a garchomp as my pkm</t>

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.png