Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [bLUE SERVER] Recruiting!

<t>1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

ans. sythers 45 hours<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?<br/>

ans.to be a part of such a community which is supportive and competitive at the same time<br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

ans. 5<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

ans. dont know what it is <br/>

5) What led you to play PRO?<br/>

ans. i have been a pokemon fan since thee anime and have been playing many pokemon games including pokemon world online and pokemon cyrus<br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread?<br/>

ans. yes<br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

ans. to have an active and helpfull hand in the guild</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play?201hrs and ign daigergod<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?I love this guild<br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server?8atm<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord?yes i can<br/>

5) What led you to play PRO?love for pokemon<br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread?yes<br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild?im always active</t>

<t>wow this guild sounds so amazing:D if I am able to join just let me know how I can help:) I am on blue with two characters one is in johto another just started kanto I hope that is ok<br/>

<br/>

1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play? My first guy is Blade10, 72 hours. second is deathknight1990 1 hour<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?a guild that is fun active and even has events who wouldn't? I love and live to serve and help others and I have been searching for a guild with ppl like me who love to help others and this one sounds like that<br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server? on Blade10, 12 on deathknight 1990 none<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord? if you show me how yes I can<br/>

5) What led you to play PRO? my girlfriend and I were wanting to find a pokemon mmo to play together<br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread? yes:)<br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild? there is no reason for you too as I have done nothing to deserve it but if I am able to join I want to help any way I can be that pokedollars pokemon advice ect.</t>

<r>Hi This Is Mahi and i wish to join your guild i have done kanto and johto and for now i am working on honen elite four i love to do pvp i have played 300hr above and yes i am active player almost every day 5hrs<br/>

(bdoggy233 suggested your guild) <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>hi i'm intrested to join your guild!<br/>

1.Drigor<br/>

<br/>

2. i'm playing for such a long time but never have the chance to join a guild, i think it's a good experience and i really want to make part of a comunity like your guild.<br/>

<br/>

3. i have all the badges already.<br/>

<br/>

4. i'm not a discord user, but ofc i can use it.<br/>

<br/>

5) i'm pokemon player since i was a kid i really enjoy this pokemon pvp, the concept of pokemon and a mmo is very intresting for me.<br/>

<br/>

6) yes.<br/>

<br/>

7)i can help any guild member and i also have a decent knowledge on meta game to try help any guild member that need some sugestion or have some doubts.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="sythers"><s>

</s><POST content="271797"><s></s>271797<e></e></POST> 1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

ans. sythers 45 hours<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?<br/>

ans.to be a part of such a community which is supportive and competitive at the same time<br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

ans. 5<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

ans. dont know what it is <br/>

5) What led you to play PRO?<br/>

ans. i have been a pokemon fan since thee anime and have been playing many pokemon games including pokemon world online and pokemon cyrus<br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread?<br/>

ans. yes<br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

ans. to have an active and helpfull hand in the guild<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for the application, looks like you have been on quite a few other pokemon fan projects! I will PM the link to our discord on here with a few other instructions. <br/>

<QUOTE author="daigergod"><s>

</s><POST content="271905"><s></s>271905<e></e></POST> 1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play?201hrs and ign daigergod<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?I love this guild<br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server?8atm<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord?yes i can<br/>

5) What led you to play PRO?love for pokemon<br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread?yes<br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild?im always active<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for the application! I will PM the link to our discord on here with a few other instructions. <br/>

<QUOTE author="Deathknight1990"><s>

</s><POST content="271962"><s></s>271962<e></e></POST> wow this guild sounds so amazing:D if I am able to join just let me know how I can help:) I am on blue with two characters one is in johto another just started kanto I hope that is ok<br/>

<br/>

1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play? My first guy is Blade10, 72 hours. second is deathknight1990 1 hour<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?a guild that is fun active and even has events who wouldn't? I love and live to serve and help others and I have been searching for a guild with ppl like me who love to help others and this one sounds like that<br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server? on Blade10, 12 on deathknight 1990 none<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord? if you show me how yes I can<br/>

5) What led you to play PRO? my girlfriend and I were wanting to find a pokemon mmo to play together<br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread? yes:)<br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild? there is no reason for you too as I have done nothing to deserve it but if I am able to join I want to help any way I can be that pokedollars pokemon advice ect.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for your application! I will need to check with Allira about our policy on having alternate accounts in the guild as well, but your main account is at least accepted. I will PM you link to our discord on here and I will include some instructions as well :3 <br/>

<QUOTE author="DrIgor"><s>

</s><POST content="272287"><s></s>272287<e></e></POST> hi i'm intrested to join your guild!<br/>

1.Drigor<br/>

<br/>

2. i'm playing for such a long time but never have the chance to join a guild, i think it's a good experience and i really want to make part of a comunity like your guild.<br/>

<br/>

3. i have all the badges already.<br/>

<br/>

4. i'm not a discord user, but ofc i can use it.<br/>

<br/>

5) i'm pokemon player since i was a kid i really enjoy this pokemon pvp, the concept of pokemon and a mmo is very intresting for me.<br/>

<br/>

6) yes.<br/>

<br/>

7)i can help any guild member and i also have a decent knowledge on meta game to try help any guild member that need some sugestion or have some doubts.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for the application! Discord is not too hard to get used to using. good to see you are into PvP we have quite a few members that are as well. I will PM you the link to our discord on here along with a few instructions.<br/>

<QUOTE author="mahi"><s>

</s><POST content="272267"><s></s>272267<e></e></POST> Hi This Is Mahi and i wish to join your guild i have done kanto and johto and for now i am working on honen elite four i love to do pvp i have played 300hr above and yes i am active player almost every day 5hrs<br/>

(bdoggy233 suggested your guild) <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there thank you for your interest in the guild, would you mind using the application found on the first post on the thread? You sound really cool but we want to know a little more about you :3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<t>1. AvatarAsh 467hr<br/>

2. I would like to join a helpful and supportive guild to better my game and that of others.<br/>

3. All 24 badges<br/>

4. I have never used Discord before but I am sure that I can.<br/>

5. I googled "pokemon online" and this is what I found.<br/>

6. I believe so<br/>

7. I'm willing to help out with daycare moves, dex entries, etc.</t>

AvatarAshSparkle.png?width=960&height=434

Signature made by Cydippe

trainercardgen9.1.PNG.1d7db7420d98e2d4f6aafd674b58eff4.PNG

<t>1. Yrsanches , 500 hours<br/>

2. I like guilds with active members and i like events<br/>

3. All badges<br/>

4. yes, my discord tag is yrsanches#5630<br/>

5. my friend<br/>

6. yes<br/>

7. i can help all members with your problems</t>

<r><QUOTE author="AvatarAsh"><s>

</s><POST content="272711"><s></s>272711<e></e></POST> 1. AvatarAsh 467hr<br/>

2. I would like to join a helpful and supportive guild to better my game and that of others.<br/>

3. All 24 badges<br/>

4. I have never used Discord before but I am sure that I can.<br/>

5. I googled "pokemon online" and this is what I found.<br/>

6. I believe so<br/>

7. I'm willing to help out with daycare moves, dex entries, etc.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for the application :3 Discord is not very hard to learn to use and it has become the main way that our members talk to each other. Also I love your houndoom sig <3 I will PM you here with a link to our discord and a few other little instructions :3<br/>

<QUOTE author="yrsanches"><s>

</s><POST content="272723"><s></s>272723<e></e></POST> 1. Yrsanches , 500 hours<br/>

2. I like guilds with active members and i like events<br/>

3. All badges<br/>

4. yes, my discord tag is yrsanches#5630<br/>

5. my friend<br/>

6. yes<br/>

7. i can help all members with your problems<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your application. I will PM you a link to our discord with a few other instructions :3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<t>1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play?: Timey. Around 2 hours. Just returned to the game and decided to start over. :3<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?: I want to join your guild because I enjoy socializing and talking to other people, and this guild seems like the perfect place to do just that. ^^<br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server?: Zero. ;-;<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord?: Yes, I regularly use Discord. c:<br/>

5) What led you to play PRO?: The need to play Pokemon without a 3DS. x3<br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?: Yes, I do.<br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild?: I am a very talkative person. In addition, I consider myself very kind and thoughtful. I usually put other people before myself. People have told me in the past that I am fun to be around. I believe I would make a great addition to your community, and I hope you consider accepting me. ^^</t>