Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<r><QUOTE author="OusseaAthem"><s>

</s><POST content="283100"><s></s>283100<e></e></POST> Greetings Wings of Destiny,<br/>

<br/>

Following are my answers based on the application form. Please consider my application. Thank you.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Ousseaathem/108Hrs<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? I hate to play the game alone. I want to make real friends here and work together for benefit of all.<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 8 badges from Kanto.<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? I can use Discord after installing it.<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? I played Pokemon during my school days, love it ever since. I could not afford all the newer generations but PRO let me play for free.<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? Yes<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? All i know is I'm really into this game and active. Though im still a newbie, I do help a lot in HELP chat. <br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? Han1996 was providing me the info in the game.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there :3 thank you for your application. I will PM you on here with a link to our discord. ^^</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>[align=center]1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>Foreverbog , 553H 31MIN xD<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>Bcs i want to be in a good pvp guild<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>I have all the badges<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>Yes i can<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s> Im a big pokemon fan<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>Yes i am<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

<COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>Bcs im a players who spend much time playing pokemon , battling on pvp<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<br/>

<COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>Yea han1996 told me about this guild<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR>[/align]</r>

<r><QUOTE author="foreverbog"><s>

</s>[align=center]1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>Foreverbog , 553H 31MIN xD<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>Bcs i want to be in a good pvp guild<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>I have all the badges<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>Yes i can<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s> Im a big pokemon fan<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s>Yes i am<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

<COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>Bcs im a players who spend much time playing pokemon , battling on pvp<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>Yea han1996 told me about this guild<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR>[/align]<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there! Thanks for the application :3 I will send you a pm with a link to our discord shortly.</r>

<t>1) Hatzo /220 Hours <br/>

2)I used to be on a guild in every game i have played .I do not like playing individually.Also i strongly believe that a guild is raising the teamwork ethic etc and thats is really positive for your life's ideals.Furthermore I really like helping out other people.<br/>

3)24<br/>

4)yes i already have an acc<br/>

5)I found out the game from an article a couple months ago and I said lets havee a try , i was also a pokelover till my birth.(i have played all the poke games from blue to black2 till kalos where i couls not afford to buy a 3ds).<br/>

6)Yes<br/>

7)There is not a specific reason however you have a really friendly community and i want to be a part of it , as i mentioned before i really like helping out people and i play 2 hours per day .An extra info over here is that i an pvp player not a hunter , i have played for some tourneys back in 2012 gen IV..For now i have a strong team however i have not played pvp till i have 6 godlies ( yeah i am a bit of perfectionist).<br/>

8)Yes i was ev training on olivine and i start talking with a guy i do not remember his name , he told me about the guild and send me the link on forum to have a look.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Hatzo"><s>

</s><POST content="283541"><s></s>283541<e></e></POST> 1) Hatzo /220 Hours <br/>

2)I used to be on a guild in every game i have played .I do not like playing individually.Also i strongly believe that a guild is raising the teamwork ethic etc and thats is really positive for your life's ideals.Furthermore I really like helping out other people.<br/>

3)24<br/>

4)yes i already have an acc<br/>

5)I found out the game from an article a couple months ago and I said lets havee a try , i was also a pokelover till my birth.(i have played all the poke games from blue to black2 till kalos where i couls not afford to buy a 3ds).<br/>

6)Yes<br/>

7)There is not a specific reason however you have a really friendly community and i want to be a part of it , as i mentioned before i really like helping out people and i play 2 hours per day .An extra info over here is that i an pvp player not a hunter , i have played for some tourneys back in 2012 gen IV..For now i have a strong team however i have not played pvp till i have 6 godlies ( yeah i am a bit of perfectionist).<br/>

8)Yes i was ev training on olivine and i start talking with a guy i do not remember his name , he told me about the guild and send me the link on forum to have a look.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there :3 thank you for the application! I will pm you a link to our discord. Talk to you soon!</r>

<t>Hello Allira I've really wanted and interested to join your guild.<br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

- My in-game name is wiwithewarrior and I have 321 hrs of playtime.<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? I hate to play the game alone. <br/>

- I want to join the guild not because of a specifical good purposes, but I've played this game long enough that I need someone or a group that can help or support me in this kind of game as well as having friends that I'm enjoying playing with in this game. That why I really wanted to join this community :).<br/>

<br/>

- Currently I have 24 badge already (Kanto-Hoenn).<br/>

- I'm not using discord currently but I can use one if I've been joined in this game presumably :))<br/>

<br/>

- When I was a kid and till now I really love pokemons, then a friend of mine requested me to play this game so I've tried it and as of now I really fond playing this game :)<br/>

<br/>

- Yes<br/>

<br/>

- Because of my experiences I guess as well as I'm helping people too that needs helped basically.<br/>

<br/>

- Bentehn recommended me to join this guild and of course I really want to join a guild that is active. :)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="wiwithewarrior"><s>

</s><POST content="283896"><s></s>283896<e></e></POST> Hello Allira I've really wanted and interested to join your guild.<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? I hate to play the game alone. <br/>

- I want to join the guild not because of a specifical good purposes, but I've played this game long enough that I need someone or a group that can help or support me in this kind of game as well as having friends that I'm enjoying playing with in this game. That why I really wanted to join this community :).<br/>

<br/>

- I'm not using discord currently but I can use one if I've been joined in this game presumably :))<br/>

<br/>

- When I was a kid and till now I really love pokemons, then a friend of mine requested me to play this game so I've tried it and as of now I really fond playing this game :)<br/>

<br/>

- Yes<br/>

<br/>

- Because of my experiences I guess as well as I'm helping people too that needs helped basically.<br/>

<br/>

- Bentehn recommended me to join this guild and of course I really want to join a guild that is active. :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="wiwithewarrior"><s>

</s><POST content="283896"><s></s>283896<e></e></POST> Hello Allira I've really wanted and interested to join your guild.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

- Yes<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

- Bentehn recommended me to join this guild and of course I really want to join a guild that is active. :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your application :3 I will pm you a link to our discord.</r>

<t>Hey Allira, I'm interested in joining your guild. :)<br/>

- In-game name: ParticleArts, Current hours of playtime 250 hours.<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? <br/>

- It would be a great learning experience for me, and I have been on this game for a few months and being in an active guild would help me become a better player.<br/>

<br/>

- 24 badges.<br/>

<br/>

- Yes.<br/>

<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? <br/>

- My friend Rowlet told me about this Pokemon MMO, so I decided to play since I have been a huge Pokemon fan over the years.<br/>

<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? <br/>

- Yes, but except the age. I'm currently 13 years old.<br/>

<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? <br/>

- I can help out others, and I would love to be apart of an active guild. I'm also a pretty experienced player, and I am very friendly towards players on this game. <br/>

<br/>

- Kim346 recommended me to this guild.</t>

unknown.png

<t>Greetings, I am posting here as I would desire to join some of my former guildies in the guild.<br/>

<br/>

Worldie, nearing 400 hours played.<br/>

<br/>

Following the death of my former guild, most of my friends moved here. I would like to join them.<br/>

<br/>

I have got every badge.<br/>

<br/>

Occasionally, the communities I've been part of never really used it as main method to keep contacts.<br/>

<br/>

I'm a pokemon fan since always, but I got drawn to PRO by my friend Nechrit<br/>

<br/>

It looks like I do.<br/>

<br/>

I'm a very friendly and talkative person who enjoys company, and also as I enjoy a lot knowing metagame and theory of the games I play, I am also a very knowledgeable source of information & advice for any player, other than just random fun banter talking.<br/>

<br/>

I got pointed to Wings of Destiny by my friend Nechrit who recently joined you. Several of my former guildies are also in WoD.</t>

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

441 hours, 28 minutes.<br/>

My previous guild went inactive and some of my guild mates changed to this guild and recommended it to me. <br/>

24.<br/>

I don´t use discord currently, but i can use it.<br/>

I´ve loved pokemon games since i was a little kid and the fact that this is online makes it even better.<br/>

Yes, i do.<br/>

I am an easy going person, i love to help other people and being part of a community :D.<br/>

Yes, Bentehn.</t>