Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<t>Ign- Katsukii<br/>

Re reason I would like to join is because most of the members in the guild are friendly and always active, they always help and I enjoy the company <br/>

My favorite Pokémon is dragonite lol he's the best in the game xD <br/>

I don't currently use discord but if I have to there's no problem getting it :)</t>

<r>Hello guys <E>:Exclam:</E> <E>:Heart:</E><br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Honey2433, 513h currently<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?<br/>

My king and master Kim moved to the guild. I had to follow! I also have some friends in there :3<br/>

<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

16, Im scared of Hoenn tbh <E>:Nervous:</E> <br/>

<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

I dont have the program, its not a problem getting however.<br/>

<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?<br/>

My friend forced me to, bless him lol I love the game!<br/>

<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

Im friendly, active and mature (at times). <br/>

<br/>

Cheers x</r>

<r>Hello<br/>

<br/>

1. In game name is BenditoPK<br/>

2. I want to join this guild because it was spoken highly of by some people(mostly Han).<br/>

3. Tri-regional champ so all the badges.<br/>

4. I have/ and use discord.<br/>

5. Started playing PRO when a friend told me about it. Unfortunately he has stopped playing. R.I.P. Grip<br/>

6. I do meet all requirements for this guild.<br/>

7. I've spent admittedly too long in help chat(when it was still help chat) so i learned to become patient with others.<br/>

8.Han1996<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Angel:</E></r>

<t>Hello to all of you in Wings of Destiny! I am here to submit an application for not just myself, but for my girlfriend as well! If this is an issue, please let me know and we can post each separate, but we are both very interested in joining and having some fun! <br/>

<br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Artomis and KuroBraixen. Kuro plays more than me and is on for the most part of the day, I come home from work and usually play. so I would say Kuro is 12pm-12as and I am more of a 5pm - 12am (EST mind you)<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?<br/>

We have spoken in the chat several times and have talked to members of the guild, we have gotten along very well and would hope to become better acquainted! <br/>

<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

Artomis has 8, having only recently started playing, and KuroBraixen has all current 24<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

Yes, we both can :)<br/>

<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?<br/>

Was always looking for a good pokemon MMO to enjoy with friends, Kuro led me to this and been addicted since<br/>

<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

Yes indeed :)<br/>

<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

Kuro and I work very hard once we set a mind to a goal. If we want a h.a. adamant torchic, I would be surprised if we walked away without finding a good one. We try to never come out empty handed and always try to help anyone who needs as long as we can. I have been in VGC tourneys before and consider this a new challenge since you have to pretty much do everything yourself, and helping others get to their goals is just another thing that excites me about it!<br/>

<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<br/>

No one recruited us, but we do talk to Han1996 a lot in the chat. Han, if you see this, what up man? XD<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for taking the time to look at the application! And to add to this information, you get both of us, or neither of us. I will not let myself get accepted without her, since we are kinda together irl and can help and do so much more together. Besides, two hard workers is always better than one, when they share a same goal in mind :P I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks again for this chance and hope to be seeing you soon!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Dialatz"><s>

</s><B><s></s>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<e></e></B><br/>

- Dialatz 20h/TH3T30 480h and counting, so overall over 500 hours<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?<e></e></B><br/>

- I am looking for people to have fun with and I have heard you got an active discord channel!<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<e></e></B><br/>

- All of them<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Do you/can you use discord?<e></e></B><br/>

- Yes I do and can<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What led you to play PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

- Well I am a long time Pokemon fan and saw one streamer playing this once<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<e></e></B><br/>

- Yes I do<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Why should we want you in the guild?<e></e></B><br/>

- I am an active player with good knowledge about Pokemon. I am also pretty social, so I hope you would enjoy my company!<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<e></e></B><br/>

- Couple weeks ago a member called Tekkzem or something, recommended to apply<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thank you for the application :3 just to let you know we can only take your main account and we currently have a waiting list going, but you are welcome to join us in discord until a spot opens up. I will PM you a link to our discord on here.</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="285719"><s></s>285719<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="BenditoPK"><s>
</s><POST content="285650"><s></s>285650<e></e></POST> Hello<br/>

<br/>

1. In game name is BenditoPK<br/>

2. I want to join this guild because it was spoken highly of by some people(mostly Han).<br/>

3. Tri-regional champ so all the badges.<br/>

4. I have/ and use discord.<br/>

5. Started playing PRO when a friend told me about it. Unfortunately he has stopped playing. R.I.P. Grip<br/>

6. I do meet all requirements for this guild.<br/>

7. I've spent admittedly too long in help chat(when it was still help chat) so i learned to become patient with others.<br/>

8.Han1996<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey, sorry you forgot to mention how many game hours you have? ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry Allira must have missed the question <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I have 292 hours currently.</r>