Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<t>Hi can i join? Im 27 living in the Eastern Time Zone( carribbean). I play about 3-7 days a week but i cant be in game 24/7 because of work, hanging out etc. I also own a clan in another game so i have to put in work there too. But i could still chat in discord.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Beerfootbandit 49 hrs 48mins<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?<br/>

Wod seem to be the most unique and cooolest guild in PRO especially with the gym, elite 4. There are more reasons but im just tryin to keep this short and simple<br/>

<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

7<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

i never heard of it until i came to this forum, but i could use it i just downloaded it from the playstore.<br/>

<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?<br/>

i was searching for a way to battle other people on gba emulators and i found PRO<br/>

<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

yeah<br/>

<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

Maybe because i aint hard to get along with and im willing to help when and where im needed. Im one of those loyal guys<br/>

<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<br/>

No<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for reading</t>

One love soldier

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="beerfootbandit"><s>

</s><POST content="294859"><s></s>294859<e></e></POST> Hi can i join? Im 27 living in the Eastern Time Zone( carribbean). I play about 3-7 days a week but i cant be in game 24/7 because of work, hanging out etc. I also own a clan in another game so i have to put in work there too. But i could still chat in discord.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Beerfootbandit 49 hrs 48mins<br/>

<br/>

Wod seem to be the most unique and cooolest guild in PRO especially with the gym, elite 4. There are more reasons but im just tryin to keep this short and simple<br/>

<br/>

7<br/>

i never heard of it until i came to this forum, but i could use it i just downloaded it from the playstore.<br/>

<br/>

i was searching for a way to battle other people on gba emulators and i found PRO<br/>

<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

yeah<br/>

<br/>

Maybe because i aint hard to get along with and im willing to help when and where im needed. Im one of those loyal guys<br/>

<br/>

No<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for reading<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there :3 thank you for the application! We are currently full at the present time but you are welcome to join us on discord, join our waiting list, and hang out until a spot opens up. I will PM you the link on here shortly.</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<r><E>:Bored:</E> my in game name is zachm1060 and I've played for 170 hours <br/>

I realy love how you guys made a gym system and I want to try it out plus it wold be grate to get some friend I'm game<br/>

I jest started the joto region I'm at witnys gym now but I'll probably end up beating her in a bit<br/>

I have a discord account with the same name as my in game one zachm1060<br/>

I jest typed Pokemon app games on Google and fond this<br/>

I do <br/>

I don't know I like to think I'm a fun guy to have around and I can always help out other members if can and who know I mite even put up a good challenge <br/>

No I jest started looking at the forums for the first time and fond this</r>

<t>d: my in game name is zachm1060 and I've played for 170 hours <br/>

I realy love how you guys made a gym system and I want to try it out plus it wold be grate to get some friend I'm game<br/>

I jest started the joto region I'm at witnys gym now but I'll probably end up beating her in a bit<br/>

I have a discord account with the same name as my in game one zachm1060<br/>

I jest typed Pokemon app games on Google and fond this<br/>

I do <br/>

I don't know I like to think I'm a fun guy to have around and I can always help out other members if can and who know I mite even put up a good challenge <br/>

No I jest started looking at the forums for the first time and fond this</t>

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Erdacc - 154 Hours.<br/>

I was never in a guild before, so i was looking for guilds in the forums when i found yours, i read all the info and was really impresed with the gym leaders and E4 System.<br/>

24.<br/>

Yes.<br/>

My roommate showed me the game and we started playing together but after some hours he got bored. When he logged in again, i was already in the 5th gym so he just<br/>

stop playing.<br/>

Yes.<br/>

I searched for a guild in which i could have fun and help other people as well as being helped, this guild is the best one that i found and i would like to help as much as<br/>

possible<br/>

No</t>

Re: ✱ Wings Of Destiny ✱ Blue Server · 18+ · International Guild

<r><QUOTE author="Erdacc"><s>

</s>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Erdacc - 154 Hours.<br/>

I was never in a guild before, so i was looking for guilds in the forums when i found yours, i read all the info and was really impresed with the gym leaders and E4 System.<br/>

24.<br/>

Yes.<br/>

My roommate showed me the game and we started playing together but after some hours he got bored. When he logged in again, i was already in the 5th gym so he just<br/>

stop playing.<br/>

Yes.<br/>

I searched for a guild in which i could have fun and help other people as well as being helped, this guild is the best one that i found and i would like to help as much as<br/>

possible<br/>

No<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there :3 we would love to have ya! I will PM you a link to our discord on here shortly.</r>

<r>1. Sk8trgod618<br/>

2. 930 hours.<br/>

3. I got lured in by a trail of cookies. <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

4. 24 badges. <br/>

5. I can use discord.<br/>

6. I discovered pro because I was looking up youtube videos of shiny encounters and shiny hunting. Ran into a pro video where dude caught shiny skiploom then gave it a try. I also love Pokemon.<br/>

7. I am Da Powerful! Skrelp4life!™<br/>

8. Recruited by Crysti.</r>

<t>Woah, you guys still exist!<br/>

<br/>

I remember talking to some people from Fate back in the Omega days...<br/>

<br/>

hope you're all doing well lol</t>

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

<r><QUOTE author="sk8trgod618"><s>

</s><POST content="298527"><s></s>298527<e></e></POST> 1. Sk8trgod618<br/>

2. 930 hours.<br/>

3. I got lured in by a trail of cookies. <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

4. 24 badges. <br/>

5. I can use discord.<br/>

6. I discovered pro because I was looking up youtube videos of shiny encounters and shiny hunting. Ran into a pro video where dude caught shiny skiploom then gave it a try. I also love Pokemon.<br/>

7. I am Da Powerful! Skrelp4life!™<br/>

8. Recruited by Crysti.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there I will send you a link to our discord shortly ^^</r>