Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<r>hello there,i was wondering if the hours required to join are only from played on blue server or can be both red and blue server,cheers <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

~Limeone</r>

<r>Hai Allira,I would leik to join teh guild :)<br/>

1.What is your IGN?<br/>

-Catskin0106<br/>

2.How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

-103 Hours and 1 Minute when UTC 05:14 A.M. 11thJuly,2016<br/>

3.Why do you want to join?<br/>

-I found myself training my own pokemon lonely and always finding someone to chat and communicate with :/ So I guess what I want is to join a friendly guild :D<br/>

4.Do you use Discord?<br/>

-Umm...I am going to download it though<br/>

5.If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

-Mudkip for sure! it is my favourite pokemon since the 3rd gen :D Look at its two beautiful skin,and the face filled with pure and cuteness and that makes you want to cuddle it <E>:Shy:</E> and it also have the highest Attack among all starters from Gen 1-Gen 6 with 70.Moreover,its hidden ability Damp can prevent the foe using dangerous moves like Explosion :D</r>

HLE0TvX.gifHLE0TvX.gifHLE0TvX.gifHLE0TvX.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="205310"><s></s>205310<e></e></POST> Hey you sound great! ^.^ Please find our discord link on my second post on the front page. You will get an invite sent to you in game as soon as possible. Talk soon.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

OMG thanks ><<br/>

Actually I am spending 5 hours in this game daily for average :P</r>

HLE0TvX.gifHLE0TvX.gifHLE0TvX.gifHLE0TvX.gif

<t>Application<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Rampagepro<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 9 hours on Blue and honestly dont remember on Red xD <br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Would be fun to meet new people and chat about pokemon =) ( I got sent here by Limeone who recently joined )<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? my all time favorite Totodile</t>

<r>IGN- DarkDevil2000, i have 238 hours in game, I want to join because i love communicating to with trainers and helping them as well as making friends, and yes i always use discord with my friends, i want to have any of my favorite pokemons beside my name Dragonite or Mew or MewTwo. Thank You :D! <E>:y:</E></r>

<t>Hello,<br/>

<br/>

I would like to join the guild!<br/>

<br/>

About Me: My name is Niklas, I´m 19 years old and from Germany. Currently I have a lot of time and spend a lot of it on this game.<br/>

<br/>

1. My IGN is Krawod.<br/>

<br/>

2. Currently I have 150 hours playtime. I just finished Johto and want to build my PvP Team.<br/>

<br/>

3. I started to play this game with two friends, and we really had fun talking/playing the game. But nowadays I think that I should get to know more people, so I thought that joining a guild could bring more fun.<br/>

<br/>

4. No I don´t use Discord yet. But I could always just download it.<br/>

<br/>

5. I really dont know. Maybe a Aggron^^<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for reading my application.<br/>

<br/>

Have a nice Day<br/>

Krawod/Niklas</t>

<r>1) IGN - Darkdevil2000<br/>

<br/>

2) I have 238 hours in game (iam very active)<br/>

<br/>

3) I want to join this guild because i love communicating with other trainers and helping them, as well as making friends and share stuff together :D.<br/>

<br/>

4) I always use discord while playing games with friends.<br/>

<br/>

5) I want to have any of my favorite pokemons beside my name (Dragonite)or( Mew) or (MewTwo).<br/>

<br/>

Thank You :D!<br/>

Best regards,<br/>

DarkDevil2000<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Rapidstorm<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 51 but i want to play more :)<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Because POKEMON! and would be nice to play with others people :)<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? GENGAR GENGAR ! :D</t>

<t>Can i reapply? Please? thx<br/>

ign: juntan<br/>

hours of playing: 95 hours of PRO, ( i've never spend so much time to a game then this )<br/>

reason: i really wanna join this guild and its nice to chat with fellow guildmates ( and becoz ofc its wings )<br/>

pokemon: crobat ( his face is like voldemort but i like it )</t>