Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server] Recruiting!

<t>1. What is your IGN? - Flypikachu<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 54 Hours, 20 Minutes (Started on Blue a few days ago but am already headed off on my journey in Hoenn, so many more hours and activity to come!)<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - Upon first joining Pokemon Revolution Online, I loved the idea of being able to make new friends and overall just have a good time playing the MMO. If I were to successfully joining this guild, then it would just boost that experience even further. Being a part of a guild offers much more excitement to the game than playing solo all the time would be, which is primarily why I am making this application in the first place.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - I have Discord downloaded so I suppose my answer is a yes!<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - You should already know by my name, Pikachu!</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. What is your IGN? Calamitys<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? <br/>

18-20 hours been playing intensively <br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

I just want to join because I want people to talk to and make new friends,<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

If I need to have discord I will get it.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? <br/>

Dusknoir</t>

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="Calamitys"><s>

</s><POST content="209782"><s></s>209782<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Calamitys<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? <br/>

18-20 hours been playing intensively <br/>

I just want to join because I want people to talk to and make new friends,<br/>

If I need to have discord I will get it.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? <br/>

Dusknoir<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Flypikachu"><s>

</s><POST content="209395"><s></s>209395<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? - Flypikachu<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 54 Hours, 20 Minutes (Started on Blue a few days ago but am already headed off on my journey in Hoenn, so many more hours and activity to come!)<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - Upon first joining Pokemon Revolution Online, I loved the idea of being able to make new friends and overall just have a good time playing the MMO. If I were to successfully joining this guild, then it would just boost that experience even further. Being a part of a guild offers much more excitement to the game than playing solo all the time would be, which is primarily why I am making this application in the first place.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - I have Discord downloaded so I suppose my answer is a yes!<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - You should already know by my name, Pikachu!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="tg530"><s>

</s><POST content="209080"><s></s>209080<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? : tg530<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? : around 40 hours only started last week! active <br/>

3. Why do you want to join? : i think it would be great to be in a group discuss tactics etc get some information. May have only started last week but have beaten johto already so looking to get ready to farm the special trainers like pumpkin king etc!<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? i have it and will pop in if accepted ^^<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Zapdos!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="TeamValor"><s>

</s><POST content="209115"><s></s>209115<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? TeamValor<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? Un-Sure waiting in Que - I've played for about 1 week now it should be about 25+ hours.<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a family to grow into this game with. I do like to grind a lot, and it gets annoying trying to talk with people in public chat, too many people like to cause drama.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes I do.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Gengar, my favorite pokemon from the beginning.<br/>

<br/>

PS: To note, My RL name is Nick, I'm 31 years old (I grew up with pokemon I will die with pokemon). I'm an Insurance Agent, I work and play all day side-by-side (lmao). I'm pretty much on all the time, really chill, laid back person. I have a sense of humor (meaning I can take a joke). So anything else you would like to know, just ask!<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi people! Come join us on our Discord. We currently have a waiting line, so you might have to wait a bit until some space clears up, and for those of you who don't yet have 50 playing hours, that's a great opportunity to quickly gain them :)<br/>

Don't be shy to join in the chatting, it's one of the ways we judge whether we want you in the guild ;)</r>

<t>I just started playing yesterday. It's nice to see that there is a guild system in game, I look forward to applying once I have put in my 50 hrs, and have lvled up in game more. I really enjoy being part of a guild community in guild wars 2, and i use discord for them as well. Discord is a good communication system for gaming. :D</t>

*Colgate*

<r>1. What is your IGN? :Ilquines<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

<br/>

honestly no clue im still waiting to log in but i joined in 2015 but just now am starting to play activly xD i think i have 30ish but im not sure between red and blue (red has about 15 and blue has 6.5) <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

i love pokemon its my 2nd favorite fandom/naruto being my 1st. but soloing in any gaim is quite a pain xD and im sure any one can agree with that <E>:Shocked:</E> <br/>

<br/>

honestly, yes my discord is impossilbe for me to type but its basicly jellybeans XD(a warning if u do accept me im a pain to tag) i use discord daily and even run a few servers for a few friends in different games.<br/>

<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

<br/>

hmm thats a toughy but i would have to go to either cubcaboo or gibble i cant decide between the two and i debated for a good 10 minutes while typeing this up from question one wasnt able to decide XD</r>

<t>Hiya!!!<br/>

<br/>

Application<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Materger<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?Not much I just started. I am however a huge Pokemon fan and have been since I was tiny. <br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Being a part of a guild can be very fun and helpful for both old and new players. Old players help the new and new players show loyalty.Soon the new will turn old and teach the newer members. It's like being a part of a mini family.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?Yes I do. Materger is the name I use there.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Espeon. Will always be my favorite pokemon. *__*</t>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

<t>Application<br/>

1. What is your IGN?: Zubat.<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?: 40Hrs i'm very active. :/<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?: To meet new people and make new friends. Besides playing with a guilds is always better than randoms.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?: No, i'll download it if i need it to join this guild.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?: Zubat</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? -- ImSoCheezy<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? -- 105<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? -- Playing solo gets boring, might as well join a guild.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Victini</t>

<r>1. What is your IGN? <B><s></s>Wallengren<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? <B><s></s>68 hours atm.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? <B><s></s>Because I feel the urge to socialize with people that love the game as much as I do, the opportunity to have a nice chat whilst playing PRO sounds good to me.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? <B><s></s>I do.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? <B><s></s>I'd love to have a gengar next to my name.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

Some extra information about myself, I'm a nerd that sits at the computer all the time playing mostly anything but lately only pokemon, I started playing PRO not to long ago when I found out about it. Since then I've been playing at least 5-7 hours a day with some friends from time to time. I'm from Sweden and my english is pretty good so talking with other members on discord is not a problem.</r>

6m8iJqU.gif