Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild + Recruiting: OPEN

<r><QUOTE author="spotje"><s>

</s><POST content="334570"><s></s>334570<e></e></POST> 1. 1 hour of play time currrent just started loving it so far <br/>

2. someone in the all chat was helping me out asked if i wanted to join since he was so nice i see myself at a good place here <br/>

3. currrently none but ive been around on the 2k hours on the gba itself so i see myself going quick <br/>

4. yes i got discord and i am able to use it <br/>

5 been watching all the pokemon eps and was wondering if there was an mmo game about it wich lead me to this one<br/>

6 yes i do <br/>

7 same as 2<br/>

8 crysti recruited me<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello Spotje~ sending you a link to our discord and welcome ^^</r>

Saxies_sig_edit_5_520x105..png

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild + Recruiting: OPEN

<r>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? <COLOR color="#00BF00"><s></s>Fuhikie / 71h 11m (I know, i am in this since almost a year and so less hours played. But i know almost everything there is to know, believe me. c: Also, i wasn't this active yet because i had rl issues, but everything is perfect now or a longer time already. c:)<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? <COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>Nihaya is kawaii, so all of you would be? :3 Also, it's always great to meet new people in a game. ^-^<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? <COLOR color="#800000"><s></s>16<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? <COLOR color="#FFFF40"><s></s>YES<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? <COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>Generally loving pokemon since the day it was created. :3<e></e></COLOR><br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? <COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>100% ^-^<e></e></COLOR><br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? <COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>If you look for positive, active, friendly, lovely, kawaii, helpful or whatever else people, i am one of them. :3<e></e></COLOR><br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? <COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>Nihaya (Kawaii :3)<e></e></COLOR></r>

<r>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>My ingamename is "BashFick" and I have ~250 plying hours.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Because its much funnier when u have some nice ppl to chat, I dont feel old with your 18+ rule (lol) and I want to knowe how it is, in a bigger "preffesional" guild<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>24 (All?!)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Well, I knowe how to join a group and knowe how to chat etc. but im not a Discord pro.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>A online Pokemon game with (At htis time) 2 Regiones AND it has a nice look?... here I am<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Yes (Ok I dont read all Guildstuff members... I hope thats not necessary)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Because Im very aktive in game and in chat, Im everytime ready to help and Im a nice guy(So I hope I am)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>/<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Templum, 200+<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? Because i'm looking for an active guild to play in pro, cause playing solo is so boring LOL<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 24/24<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? I've Discord, Curse, TeamSpeak. I use Discord every day because i play League Of Legends with friends.<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? Obviously the unconditional love for pokemon since the Gameboy days!<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? Yessssssssssss<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? Because i'm an active player in pve and pvp,and i love sooo much to play with other people!<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? Nope</t>

<t>Hey!<br/>

<br/>

1. My in-game name is Weecat and my current play time is 550h.<br/>

2. I don't have Discord at the moment, but I can definitely get it.<br/>

3. I think I meet all the requirements.<br/>

4. I was recruited by the leader.</t>

<t>WHAT IS YOUR IN-GAME NAME AND CURRENT HOURS OF PLAY?2. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN WINGS OF DESTINY?3. HOW MANY BADGES DO YOU HAVE ON BLUE SERVER?4. DO YOU/CAN YOU USE DISCORD?5. WHAT LED YOU TO PLAY PRO?6. DO YOU MEET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS AS LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD?7. WHY SHOULD WE WANT YOU IN THE GUILD?8. DID SOMEONE RECRUIT YOU; AND IF SO WHAT WAS THEIR USERNAME?<br/>

arceusizgod 273hr<br/>

i want toplay with fri and it will'be happyto play with man fri<br/>

i finshed all region<br/>

yes i have discord and i ampokemonfan so iplay all pokemon games<br/>

leader recruit me^^Allira</t>

<r>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

IGN is Hokuai. 354 hours of gameplay :3<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?<br/>

I want to join because I'm looking for a guild that has lots of support for Blue Server players and I want to participate sometime in pvp-related events.<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

16 badges <br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

Yes all the time :3<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?<br/>

The graphics and the maps that are well-designed. I also enjoy how they incorporate different pokemon designs like during the xmas event <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

Yes.<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

I have skills in illustration and graphic design and I hope I can help the guild sometime with my skills <E>:Angel:</E> I also want to offer help to new players.<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<br/>

I was recruited by Allira :3</r>

<t>. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Cosmosis 1283 hrs<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? never really been in a guild on here yet just want to see how it is<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 24<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? A random youtube video<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? I do<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? I have alot of knowledge about pokemon and could help alot of people with questions about pokemon<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? Nope</t>