Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<r><QUOTE author="Jayw2010"><s>

</s><POST content="259260"><s></s>259260<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Jayw2010<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 130 hours<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I have been looking for a other players that are respectible and have been doing this for a while. And also to make new freinds within the game. <br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? I have not. - But i am willing to use it and go from there.<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - I do meet all requirements<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - I would like for my pokemon to be, Y charizard<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for the application! Discord is a requirement as it is one on of the main ways that we communicate within the guild. I will PM you a link to our discord here. <br/>

<QUOTE author="WingDingsGaster"><s>

</s><POST content="259306"><s></s>259306<e></e></POST> Application<br/>

. wingdingsgaster (one word no numbers)<br/>

2. 98 hours and 25 minuets<br/>

3. cause I would like to help other players (I know so original :/)<br/>

4. I'm 13 so if you reject me I'm fine with it (btw you shouldn't give me discord)<br/>

5. I almost have 100 hours if I'm not recruited ill try again when I have 100 hours (I'm determined)<br/>

6.Charizard shiny gyarados or normal eevee<br/>

if I'm accept <E>:thanks:</E> if I'm not then still <E>:thanks:</E> I know the leader or recruiter will make the right choice<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ah, you are Shianjox's friend ya? He told me about you! Discord is a requirement for the guild, correct me if this is wrong, but he told me you are willing to give discord a chance now. How about I PM you here are we can talk more there about there?</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Hi Allira, <br/>

<br/>

I've been playing PRO on and off for about a month, but I've been active and grinding for the past week so regularity issues are out of question. Wings of Destiny is the one guild that has always intrigued me, be it the logo or the PvP items the Guild members have and beyond that, all the guild members I have ever spoken to have always been friendly and helpful. It's always a pleasure to be around good and honest company considering the fact that I have been scammed twice on PRO Blue and lost about 600k.<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Virappan<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

2. Playtime: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>100 Hours<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? : <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Good company, amazing guild, no irritating kids, and the other things mentioned above<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?: Have <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>TS and Discord<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements?: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Yes.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> 100+ Hours (Just about <E>:Crazy:</E> ). 19yrs old. Indian Origin but English & Hindi are both my primary languages. PRO Blue exclusive. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Shiny Greninja<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hope to hear from you soon<br/>

Virappan.</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Hasseeb373<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

170 Hours<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

For Fun<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<br/>

I'm 19 Years Old<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Dragonite<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

THNX</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ViRaPpAn"><s>

</s><POST content="259613"><s></s>259613<e></e></POST> Hi Allira, <br/>

<br/>

I've been playing PRO on and off for about a month, but I've been active and grinding for the past week so regularity issues are out of question. Wings of Destiny is the one guild that has always intrigued me, be it the logo or the PvP items the Guild members have and beyond that, all the guild members I have ever spoken to have always been friendly and helpful. It's always a pleasure to be around good and honest company considering the fact that I have been scammed twice on PRO Blue and lost about 600k.<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Virappan<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

2. Playtime: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>100 Hours<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? : <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Good company, amazing guild, no irritating kids, and the other things mentioned above<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?: Have <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>TS and Discord<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements?: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Yes.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> 100+ Hours (Just about <E>:Crazy:</E> ). 19yrs old. Indian Origin but English & Hindi are both my primary languages. PRO Blue exclusive. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?: <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Shiny Greninja<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hope to hear from you soon<br/>

Virappan.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm sorry to hear that you got scammed like that dude :/ I hope things are good now. I will send you a PM here with a link to our discord. I will give you some more info from there :3<br/>

<QUOTE author="Hasseeb373"><s>

</s><POST content="259846"><s></s>259846<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Hasseeb373<br/>

<br/>

170 Hours<br/>

<br/>

For Fun<br/>

<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

I'm 19 Years Old<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Dragonite<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

THNX<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Glad to see you reapplied :3 I will send you a link to our discord through a PM on here soon, as well!</r>

<r>1. What is your IGN? <br/>

Nimfine<br/>

I've got around 400 hours on red and recently started on blue <br/>

my friend told me it would be a good idea for me to join and it looks like fun<br/>

kinda since I'm not exactly in any groups atm but I'm planning to use it more once I get in the guild... hopefully<br/>

no but I hopefully will soon <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

Jirachi <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <br/>

<br/>

thank you for at least taking the time to read this <E>:Shy:</E></r>

<r><B><s></s>1. What is your IGN?<e></e></B> strel2k10<br/>

<B><s></s>2. How many hours of game play do you have?<e></e></B> 32h<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Why do you want to join?<e></e></B> Joining my 2 friends Mrneo and Piscap, and the whole guild seems friendly and nice :). I'll try my best to help whenever I can !<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Do you use Discord?<e></e></B> Discord, Ts3, Skype.. <br/>

<B><s></s>5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<e></e></B> Not the playtime part of the requirements, other than that yes ! And I plan to play everyday whenever I have time :x<br/>

<B><s></s>6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<e></e></B> Lugia</r>

<t>1.mine IGN is Antic98.<br/>

2.173hour<br/>

3.Looks fun and i never join a guild before.so this is a first time)<br/>

4.I have no idea what that mean.xD but i think i will? :/<br/>

5.yes i did.basicly is to be friendly and talk much but not be rude.Easy :)<br/>

6.blaziken X is my boy<br/>

<br/>

hope to hear you soon "/</t>

<r><QUOTE author="strel2k10"><s>

</s><POST content="261346"><s></s>261346<e></e></POST> <B><s></s>1. What is your IGN?<e></e></B> strel2k10<br/>

<B><s></s>2. How many hours of game play do you have?<e></e></B> 32h<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Why do you want to join?<e></e></B> Joining my 2 friends Mrneo and Piscap, and the whole guild seems friendly and nice :). I'll try my best to help whenever I can !<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Do you use Discord?<e></e></B> Discord, Ts3, Skype.. <br/>

<B><s></s>5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<e></e></B> Not the playtime part of the requirements, other than that yes ! And I plan to play everyday whenever I have time :x<br/>

<B><s></s>6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<e></e></B> Lugia<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Your hours are a little low, but how about you come hangout with us in our discord while you work on building them up? I will send you the link in a PM on here shortly. :3</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Antic98"><s>

</s><POST content="261672"><s></s>261672<e></e></POST> 1.mine IGN is Antic98.<br/>

2.173hour<br/>

3.Looks fun and i never join a guild before.so this is a first time)<br/>

4.I have no idea what that mean.xD but i think i will? :/<br/>

5.yes i did.basicly is to be friendly and talk much but not be rude.Easy :)<br/>

6.blaziken X is my boy<br/>

<br/>

hope to hear you soon "/<e>

</e></QUOTE>

We use Discord to talk to each other outside of the in-game chat. It is pretty easy to get the hang of, and if you have questions, you just need to ask :3 I will send you a PM on here with more information shortly.</r>