Hello

Guest wliuis228

Guest wliuis228

hey i just created my account :)

i want to know which server is better red or blue (prefer the one with more player)

also im having trouble downloading this game, i downloaded this game and it wont show up... and everytime i have to play it, i have to redownload it again

anyone helps ty :Grin:

blue is the newer server so i would go with that both have full capacity at time so don't worry about player count, as for the game not showing up, try going into your folders and search pro, then find the app file right click it and create a short cut off of it. thats what i had to do. good luck

189914 hey i just created my account :)

i want to know which server is better red or blue (prefer the one with more player)

also im having trouble downloading this game, i downloaded this game and it wont show up... and everytime i have to play it, i have to redownload it again

anyone helps ty :Grin:

Hello, and welcome to PRO :)

Red and Blue have lots of players, but I think Red still beat Blue in terms of number of players.

As for your trouble, it would be helpful if you can explain more about how you download the game or what does it looks like when the game refuse to show up.