Uber lengendaries in ranked pvp

Guest YourMomGr

191921 These Pokemon [ https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/uber/ ] must NOT be allowed on ranked PvP. They are over-powered and Ubers for a reason.

I consider usage of these to be on the same level as using bugged or banned moves, if not WORSE.

Play fair. Set an example to the rest of the PRO community.

I share the same opinion

noob

Calling me a noob? Please do elaborate.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

noob

you can't counter 1 uber? not much of a comp player in that case

You seem to be a bit of a joker, go to pokemon showdown/smogon/other competitive sites, challenge them to a fight with an uber pokemon in your team while telling them they cannot use any uber pokemon. Proceed to tell them they are noobs and teach them all the ways they can counter you.

I'm sure they can use an entertainment break.

43376a0c835240a1a8ad36a096ecdf76.png

I dont know, i dont see there a big problem. Its not like the owners of legendaries would super tryhard to be in top 25 of ranked.

On my part i never faced a legendary user in pvp. (might be cause im on blue server) How often do u face them?

If i would face them once i would enjoy the fight cause its finally smth else than blissey. :P

Another thing is there are so many moves/abilities/items missing, PRO-meta is smth else than the tier list of smogon. Do the legendaries even have every move working to be efficient enough? Sure, +600 Base stats are still better than to be under 600 base stats in summary, but....

So if u dont meet them every 3rd game or so i dont mind having staff in ranked-pvp with their legendaries.

Skill is still more worth, tho.

I don't have any problem with it since none of them really try hard for top 25 ladder.

But if you ask me if its unbalance, the answer is 'yes' its unbalance because even 1 uber in a team can brings big impact to the match.

I can say if i got a mewtwo with correct nature and epic iv, im pretty sure i can get 1st rank and beat everyone without any serious trouble.

i agree that tiers should be a thing soon. its a shame that 80% of the pokes arent used in pvp at all. In my opinion the system should be switched to "reward all" instead of reward the "top 25" when tiers arrive. You would get 1 battlepoint for every 1 rating you achieved in any ladder. lets say you reached 600 rating in ou, 400 rating in uu and 200 rating in nu = 1200 battle points. Those battle points then can be traded with a certain npcs for prizes like legendary mounts, choice items, pvp clothes etc. This would make it attractive to participate in multiple ladders and also would motivate players who only reach like 200-300 rating to keep playing ranked pvp and not stop playing after 1-2 weeks every season.

noob

you can't counter 1 uber? not much of a comp player in that case

Excuse me, but I don't like your attitude here.

You can't insult others just because they disagree with your point, that's not how it works.

Also,

Aren't you the one who recently created a guild thread? As the leader, you should set an example and behave like one, not create trouble by calling others names such as "noob".

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif