The benefit of Membership + Useful items in Shop

Shamac

This guide will cover the benefits of the membership perks, as it wasn't written on the forum before.

MS Benefits + How to get them

2ptqiah.png

2cfwcx2.png

How to activate the membership?

t7bx36.png

You need to click on it for manual activation. The benefit is not stacked when you activate more MS medallions (for example you won't get 100% EXP from activating two medallions at the same time)

MS exclusive locations

LFyOEmD.png

Leev Town (After you beat the E4 of Hoenn, you can go there from the docks at Lilicove City, Olivine City or VermilionCity)

o1TwzK7.png

Safari Exclusive (The most amount of MS pokemon are located there)

acfc2c5b11.png

Sevii Island (Go from Vermilion City dock by talking with the NPC)

KCYBu8Y.png

Amazon Forest (Go from Olivine City docks)

3LYH5Qh.png

Pokemon Tower Underground (Underground of the Pokemon Tower at Lavender Town, Guide Direction here )

More information

Membership has only one level and no premium.

The green name players mean membership users.

Furthermore, you can also have extra spawns in the Excavation Sites.

You have also access to the EV train area in Kanto Safari Area, which costs 10k each 20 minutes, with empowered spawns made of pokemons specified to train each Stat you want to train.

Useful items in the shop

d5f3cf30f4.png2146982350_Treeaxe.PNG.84cbf24ba0d2f620765fccd32cdbc9a7.PNGWith this item you don't need to have a pokemon with the cut move to get past trees (Requirement: need have HM Cut). Permanent use.

d5f3c607a0.pngPickaxe.PNG.cf098df16a851fc9f9f123ab19dea0c8.PNGIt's a substitute item that you can use instead of a pokemon with rock smash. It needed on the sparkling breakables in the excavation sites in Hoenn, but can't be used on Love Island. Permanent use.

5zZEVN5.png Recreate your character apparel such as Hair, Skin, Gender, etc (default customize only). One use.

094804630a.png 1685121597_expboost.PNG.ea00553110ac331acd34242b3f4f325a.PNGStack to membership bonus. One use.

2080100073_blkms.PNG.b3cf53cb690239e10726e18dc265fa95.PNGIncreases the chance of finding a pokemon with hidden ability from 5% to 25% for 3 days. One use.

Edited by Travok

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The benefit of Membership

<r>if you say 'how to get' you should show the shop and where to buy it there too, i see already questions like 'where is the ms thingy i dont have it in my inventory' <E>:Shocked:</E> ^^</r>

• 2 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="kuniyo9"><s>

</s><POST content="192130"><s></s>192130<e></e></POST> if you say 'how to get' you should show the shop and where to buy it there too, i see already questions like 'where is the ms thingy i dont have it in my inventory' <E>:Shocked:</E> ^^<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Updated. Thanks for reply ^^</r>

<r>Thanks for the guide, Windy! :D There's also the Pokemon Underground membership-only area at the basement section of the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town. The maze is pretty difficult to navigate so I always have to refer to <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3104"><s></s>these directions<e></e></URL> when going, lol. <E>:confused:</E></r>

• Like 1

<r><QUOTE author="nightjay"><s>

</s><POST content="200809"><s></s>200809<e></e></POST> Thanks for the guide, Windy! :D There's also the Pokemon Underground membership-only area at the basement section of the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town. The maze is pretty difficult to navigate so I always have to refer to <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3104"><s></s>these directions<e></e></URL> when going, lol. <E>:confused:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Added ^^</r>

<r><QUOTE author="tobeliosZ"><s>

</s><POST content="206071"><s></s>206071<e></e></POST> It would be cooler and better if it didn't last only 30 days :/ .<br/>

You should make something like that, but for permanent use, not limited.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sadly, there have nothing called permanent membership, because if have that, is is so OP. Sorry about that.</r>

• Like 1

<r><QUOTE author="B3rSerK"><s>

</s><POST content="208819"><s></s>208819<e></e></POST> the images are not loading for some reason and how i cant find coin shop ingame please help<e>
</e></QUOTE>

The coin shop at the top near the pokemon time and map button. Maybe your browser had block image?</r>