Greetings fellow Pokefans!

Guest MegaFerret777

Guest MegaFerret777

Hey guys!

In case you couldn't tell, I am MegaFerret777. I am a huge fan of Pokemon and have been for 8 years. When I discovered this game, I was ecstatic to start. Now I think I've made the right decision. So if you see me in game, feel free to say hi! I'd be glad to hang out with fellow players and Pokemon fans alike. :Grin:

192321 Hey guys!

In case you couldn't tell, I am MegaFerret777. I am a huge fan of Pokemon and have been for 8 years. When I discovered this game, I was ecstatic to start. Now I think I've made the right decision. So if you see me in game, feel free to say hi! I'd be glad to hang out with fellow players and Pokemon fans alike. :Grin:

Greetings [ref]MegaFerret777[/ref], welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online!

We have varies of ways to support you in case you need it, like Game Guides and live chat support ~ IRC, aswell as FAQ to guide you through. Enjoy your game!

192321 Hey guys!

I felt the same way, I didn't know Pokemon MMOs existed until a friend told me about PRO. I was ecstatic when I heard about this as well and it turns out that we both decided to join the best Pokemon MMO there is!

Anyways, welcome. Hopefully I'll see you in-game at some point, but if you ever have any questions just lemme know. Enjoy your time here :)

[glow=red]Welcome to PRO !!![/glow]

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]