List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

EDIT: wrong thread lul

Drain punch is really bugged at the moment, those happened in game:

1. Drain punch recovered hp when used vs a ghost type

2. Another move used AFTER drain punch (thunder punch) made the user gain hp

3. MY ATTACK made the user gain hp...

It's really the most bugged move at the moment, all 3 happened in the same game :etc:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Oops. lol.

Right, debate.

A wise man once said:

203478 And If Gothitelle is not ban and become more used in Pro, all the teams will need to have a pokemon who can hit hard Gothitelle on the physical, so u will see Tyranitar and Scyther in all the team. So you will always see the same pokemons in pvp and u will come here for crying because you see always the same pokemon . And when u will be rekt by Gothitelle 9 batlles/10 and saw him in all the team you will all come here for crying and ask and pray for a ban.

It's began...

Cancer is spreading.

That quote is a pretty accurate prediction of what is about to happen to PvP.

Now then, we are going around in circles here on this debate and a decision needs to be made for the future of Ranked PvP, so for PRO Staff, please consider:

Suspect - Shadow Tag Ability.

Currently, we are allowing an ability to be used that has been banned in competitive play (and still IS banned) for THIRTEEN years now.

Now why would that be?

It's classed Uber on Smogon/Pokemon Showdown (formerly Shoddy Battle), Serebii, Azurriland (formerly Marriland) and I imagine most other competitive sites.

Have all these people stayed insane over such a wide span of time to ban this ability?

No.

In this thread, thus far, 2 RANKED PvP owners of a Shadow Tag Gothitelle (tr3y and irafayel) confirm it's over-powered, unbalancing, uncompetitive nature.

1 RANKED owner (Bong2015) refuses to use a Shadow Tag Gothitelle due to aforementioned reasons.

As for my stance on this, if I was the only person with a Shadow Tag Gothitelle on ranked PvP - I would not lose #1 Rank, ever. Bold statement? That is the over-powered nature of a potent, uber Shadow Tag Pokemon. (If Staff require examples/scenarios, I'd be happy to do it over PMs, with recorded battles from ranked PvP).

But of course Shadow Tag Gothitelle is potentially obtainable by all, so now more and more people will want one for their own teams because they've witnessed the impact it makes from battling against me... Both servers right now have 2000+ players? How many Shadow Tag Gothitelles will circulate in a week? 2 weeks? A month? 2 months?...

Which will lead to:

-And If Gothitelle is not ban and become more used in Pro, all the teams will need to have a pokemon who can hit hard Gothitelle on the physical, so u will see Tyranitar and Scyther in all the team.

-So you will always see the same pokemons in pvp and u will come here for crying because you see always the same pokemon .

-And when u will be rekt by Gothitelle 9 batlles/10 and saw him in all the team you will all come here for crying and ask and pray for a ban.

Side note: I keep quoting FatManClt because, firstly he cannot be more correct and also because he's tried to act in the best interest for the future of PvP, instead he's been ridiculed and laughed at.

In conclusion, Shadow Tag ability needs to be banned. :y:

@Mathers88

Im done man, i was writing a long post already and i just thought: Why?

U wouldnt read it anyway.

U read what u want and ignore everything what we say why gothitelle shouldnt be banned.

So why u should read it now?^^

I made my point clear and i have trust in the staff, so whatever. :Heart: Read my posts or ignore them. xd

Just one more serious question:

Arent u guys bored by seeing blissey/bro/ferro/skarm in 80% of your matches?

To be completely fair all this discussion and ladder being too fat and stall and gothitelle dominating won't be a problem if life orbs and choice items and pvp items come so that hyper offense can deal better with tags and stall and balance teams can run better breakers.

I can't believe that the staff are being so lazy about this that they have not coded choice items, life orb and other great pvp items even after there said region and updates are done.

205364 @Mathers88

Im done man, i was writing a long post already and i just thought: Why?

U wouldnt read it anyway.

U read what u want and ignore everything what we say why gothitelle shouldnt be banned.

So why u should read it now?^^

I made my point clear and i have trust in the staff, so whatever. :Heart: Read my posts or ignore them. xd

Just one more serious question:

Arent u guys bored by seeing blissey/bro/ferro/skarm in 80% of your matches?

Write it then, not for me, for staff.

I've read all you've said. I've also replied to some relevant discussion.

No I'm not bored from seeing those Pokemon. I don't mind facing those Pokemon. Because those Pokemon don't cause me problems.

203478 And If Gothitelle is not ban and become more used in Pro, all the teams will need to have a pokemon who can hit hard Gothitelle on the physical, so u will see Tyranitar and Scyther in all the team. So you will always see the same pokemons in pvp and u will come here for crying because you see always the same pokemon . And when u will be rekt by Gothitelle 9 batlles/10 and saw him in all the team you will all come here for crying and ask and pray for a ban.

Well thats funny, since right nw I always see the same pokemons in PvP a.k.a slowbro, blissey & other stall, why dont you even comment about them?

and even if its will be always tyra and scyther in the future, i still think thats better than current meta which is VERY VERY BORING LONG MATCH.

205118 I think people get salty because gothitelle break their stall team.

What if i purpose to ban H.A gothitelle but you also must agree to ban H.A slowbro?

Will you go for it? if no then i prove my 1st statement.

Agree, but i don't think the other will because you know... :))

Here the solution:

For staff please just make ORB & CHOICE item works, it will solve the stall problem, and then you can ban shadowtag ability from ladder.

Everyone will be happy, no more time will be wasted for discussing the same thing over and over again. So, we can move on.

That is the main purpose of this thread right?

205376 Here the solution:

For staff please just make ORB & CHOICE item works, it will solve the stall problem, and then you can ban shadowtag ability from ladder.

Everyone will be happy, no more time will be wasted for discussing the same thing over and over again. So, we can move on.

That is the main purpose of this thread right?

agree :Cool:

we need more items to destroy stall team

banning shadow tag for now is just make stall player happier

banning shadow tag after more items becoming available is acceptable.

we needs focus sash, orb, choice item .....