• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigFatJambles

Cinnabar [Red]

Postby Meiji » June 25th, 2016, 11:17 pm

HELLO, AND WELCOME TO CINNABAR! \(^▽^)/

We are a Red focused Guild made by friends from other games who decided to play together in this server. We are very mean people you see, and we love to bully others. So you'll probably find that the reason we're making this Guild is for all the social recluses and rejects out there who don't... fit so well with the other guilds. (; ̄Д ̄) (kidding, obviously anyone can apply!)

That being said, we'll always be willing to try and help each other in whichever way we can (catch pokemon, quests, battles) and support the guild overall. It's a Guild after all, I just want you guys to have fun with us.

ADVANTAGES!

- Guild Discord

qhy3ICB.png7cDVG2p.png

HELLO, AND WELCOME TO CINNABAR! \(^▽^)/

ADVANTAGES!

RULES!

Now, I don't mind the use of most foul language (keep in guild/discord chat pls) in casual talk, I use so myself, just use common sense you know? Try to avoid any drama or I'll have to kick you. (and I'm merciless!)

Mostly anything will go through, but if a member is getting offended by it no matter the reason then stop it. Let's just keep a drama-free environment and try to enjoy the game. Any complaints you can direct them to me or one of the officers about it. Also please please please keep it out of all chat/any Pokemon chat. It's for your own good, you will be banned if you don't respect the rules.

Lastly, any wrongdoing that you've been caught in-game that might bring any problem to the Guild I might have to kick you as well

REQUIREMENTS!

'

ALSO YOU MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PARASITES AND CUTE THINGS/ANIME BECAUSE I LOVE THEM AND YOU CAN DISCUSS IT WITH ME. (◕‿◕✿)

KDjmBb3.pngrX9L72l.png

I'd like to apply - I don't have a whole lot of hours but that will change in the next few days;I did have another account where it had a couple characters that had different attritbutes tributing to a server but that account was lost/the email had been broken to an extent.

My in game name is simply "Jambles".

I think my hours are around 15 - 20 if across all characters and the other account.(will probably increase however in the next few days)

The reason? I love anime/manga. I probably read too much romance manga and watch too many romance anime.

Looking to join because I'm looking for beautiful ANI-MANGA fans such as yourselves! I'm no newb to the Pokemon Genre or this game as I've effectively sunk probably too many hours into PWO. Can't say I'll be joining you in any tournaments however because - well, I need to cover some ground and hunt good Pokemon first.

IGN: MariiSenpai

Hours Played: 90 hours.

Reason for apply: this Guild is for all the social recluses and rejects out there who don't... fit so well with the other guilds. <- This fits me in a nutshell. :Shy:

And because I like to make friends who also love anime, in my country its hard to find someone who also likes it.

Best regards,

Maria :kiss:

H-hello everyone... I'm NergleFergle,

I j-just wanted to share my experience with t-this guild. When I first applied to Cinnabar I was a joyful, happy, fun-loving, normal boy. It didn't take too long for Meiji to m-message me an invite to the d-discord server. When I first joined it was all fun and games, but something s-seemed off, it was like everyone was mocking me for voicing my sincere, thoughtful, pure, opinions. It didn't take too long before we were all in a voice chat and everyone was talking to each other, b-but it felt like e-everyone was just laughing at me when I was trying my hardest to just be myself. I always tried to get along with everyone, and I always gave warm welcomes to everyone who joined the guild. I was the nicest, most trusting, outgoing, helpful player I could make myself out to be, but no matter how hard I tried; be it making everyone laugh with my hilarious 4chan links from the adult gif section, my clever 9/11 puns, or even my brilliant school shooting jokes, they all just mocked me and laughed at me. I never understood, and I asked myself: why? Why do they just think of me as some kind of joke? Between Ynto's belittling insults, Meiji's humiliating name changes (He even took away my nickname change permissions), and Vulpine's constant harassment of me... I just... I fell into a state of depression. I even cried a little. I just kept asking myself why? what did I do to deserve this? I'm just trying to be me. As of this moment I'm currently being bullied and made fun of in the chat. Despite their ill intent towards me I'll be the better person and stand out, and repay their negativity with kindness. I'll fight on no matter how much they kick me while I'm down. B-but that's just my story, think what you will of it, and always try to be a better person.

247337 H-hello everyone... I'm NergleFergle,

I j-just wanted to share my experience with t-this guild. When I first applied to Cinnabar I was a joyful, happy, fun-loving, normal boy. It didn't take too long for Meiji to m-message me an invite to the d-discord server. When I first joined it was all fun and games, but something s-seemed off, it was like everyone was mocking me for voicing my sincere, thoughtful, pure, opinions. It didn't take too long before we were all in a voice chat and everyone was talking to each other, b-but it felt like e-everyone was just laughing at me when I was trying my hardest to just be myself. I always tried to get along with everyone, and I always gave warm welcomes to everyone who joined the guild. I was the nicest, most trusting, outgoing, helpful player I could make myself out to be, but no matter how hard I tried; be it making everyone laugh with my hilarious 4chan links from the adult gif section, my 9/11 puns, or even my school shooting jokes, they all just mocked me and laughed at me. I never understood, and I asked myself: why? Why do they just think of me as some kind of joke? Between Ynto's belittling insults, Meiji's humiliating name changes (He even took away my nickname change permissions), and Vulpine's constant harassment of me... I just... I fell into a state of depression. I even cried a little. I just kept asking myself why? what did I do to deserve this? I'm just trying to be me. As of this moment I'm currently being bullied and made fun of in the chat. Despite their ill intent towards me I'll be the better person and stand out, and repay their negativity with kindness. I'll fight on no matter how much they kick me while I'm down. B-but that's just my story, think what you will of it, and always try to be a better person.

All you had to do was bump the thread, really. That's all you had to do.