Introductions? Okay.

Uh... hi. I'm a person. Unless you are all pokemon. Then I'm a sableye.

...okay, I'll try not to make anymore terrible jokes.

I am, as you probably already saw, Xenomata. I have been a fan of the pokemon series since I was a lad of 4 or 5 years watching the cartoon/anime, or at least the same 3 or 4 episodes on VHS. I didn't learn about the games until much later, I was 11 I think when I first saw Soulsilver in a gamestop. Since then, I've grown into a fairly competent pokemon player, though I haven't actually debuted as a competitive player yet. Also I still miss walking alongside my pokemon. I am 18 now, spending his days cursed to never hatch a shiny Gastly because he is only relying on the Masuda method.

Hm, what else to mention? My favorite pokemon is actually a list of 30+ pokemon, most of which are pokemon who aren't even all that good in battle. At the #1 spot is Mawile. I feel more affinity with the Water type starter pokemon more than the other two types, preferring to use all but Piplup (because I've yet to actually play a Sinnoh game). I once took part in a small competition at an anime convention, which I took 2nd place in. Some other games I like are Smash Bros, Kirby, Fire Emblem, and anything that can be played online. Oddly, I'm a solo player a lot of the time but really want to try and play with other people more often. Also I'm weird.

So I wonder what brought me here...? A link from someone I follow on Tumblr to be honest. Pokemon + online? How can it go wrong?

So yeah, hope to have a good time. I hope. I'm gonna go download the game now.