Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

Yea, faster battle speed would be nice.

Personally.. not much to complain (since everything else has been posted in other posts) except for server online cap and stability.

Maybe one thing. Switching pokemon seems to lower the exp gained from battle tremendously. :Ambivalent:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's the community mostly for me.

in game, i see hardly anyone actually having a conversation. all it entirely consist of mostly are people asking the same repetitive question(s) someone just got done asking not even five minutes prior, granted not everything in the story in pro especially can be found on google, but what is even the point of having an online game when essentially every public channel is flooded with this literal garbage, most of these people bring me to my next point. most of the community i noticed especially the ones who flood the in game chat with these questions, or the forums with even more repetitive questions lack the common sense to search back & find the answer to their problems themselves. it is understandable when it is a problem that hasn't yet been encountered or solved by anybody else, but are these really the kind of people you want playing? while understanding this game has an international reach, a lot of the people i have attempted to interact with were basically brain dead / could barely communicate or maintain a conversation for the sake of them, whether it be for reasons like not understanding English well, or being socially inept. frankly i am not surprised you guys have rules in place like forbidding scamming & deceit because from what i gather a lot of these people seem like they would be easily taken advantage of.

i could go on & on about this probably, but there wouldn't be any point because it is not like any of this is going to change because i don't like it, nor would i have any idea on how i would make it any better.

basically, if you don't want to bother reading all of this, my opinion in short is the community here is cancer.

LISQEZ3.gif

battle against a wild monster kinda pisses me off, its too long. There are thing that doesnt matter like if the wild poke gets burnt when i kill in one hit, thats a waste of 4 secs. If you could improve battling system it would be great!

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

The game is pretty good so it's pretty hard to find things that i don't enjoy buy i'll try :

-The lack of fast transportation ( even for a price ), with the disappearance of fly traveling in the game has become really bothersome... Training your Pokemon, meeting with a friend, learning techniques, catching anywthing...Everything has become a hassle and you have to really think your travel to optimize time. I don't feel like it was what pokemon was designed for.

And while i do appreciate that this makes the server more lively ( since you see people running everywhere now, its pretty neat ) i still believe we need some kind of transportation.

-Lack of attack animation.

While i realize that this is most probably a work in progress and its not the most important feature i gotta be a be selfish there ; I can remember my 9 years old self hearing and seeing for the first time the lighting attack from a wild pikachu in the forest...Yes it was badly animated and it was ugly but i was so thrilled to see this black and yellow circle that this became for me an important thing throughout the series. I find the pokemon attack animation so confy that i don't even get mad if they're bad or if i lose.

Sooo yeah the lack of attack animation getting me a bit, i feel so sad battling without seeing them :(

-Elite 4 timer.

While i agree this is a good idea i wish it was something like 12 hours.

-Rewardless PVP

Give us somethiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ! Encourage people to battle the shit out of each others !

That's pretty much it, and i know that transportation and animation are most probably a work in progress.

Yeah and sturdy is bullcrap.

Too Many Server Offline!!

The server was offline at least 5 times in 9th October !!

And the server offline at least 30mins each time!

I suggest your team need to pay attention and as quickly as possible to solve this problem !

Regard

hey to all :)

I don`t Really have any problem with the Ms.. and so on - but their is 1 thing that is bugging me alot in this game. and that is in "safari zone Johto" iv been searching for a "feebas" over 1 day , and as u know to get in to safari zone, you need to pay 5k , so iv spended over 70k just to get in their and search for a feebas , maybe i just have the worst luck in the world but could u drop the rate, so it will be worth it :) that is all i ask for and thx again for this game :) :Cool:

Feebas can only be found by fishing if you are doing it right ,, and yea I also wasted like 120k in safari for it :Nervous:

Rod fail rate + safari time + rarity = :Shocked:

I agree ,, might want to reduce the rate

What I don't like is the attack system for many pokemons that is generation 5 system, we have generation 6 pokemons too like froakie and dedenne and they don't have the whole moveset, I hope in the future there will be the 6th generation moveset.

There are many things I like of the game and some minor that I dislike but the one above was the one I wanted to point out first

All those asking for the game to be harder, more grindy are the ones that are afraid of competition. Dont say its all about pvp if you want it to be grindy. If you want pvp, give easy access to everything and bring it on! What you want is seal clubbing where the you and anyone with lots of time can get a bad ass team and wreck anyone else who isnt a nolifer. If you want to be a nolifer, go on, be one, but dont force it upon others.