Blackdarkness

1. 1.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game is awesome

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

1 - I dont find it fair that in order to find some certain Pokemons you must be Membership... Yeah i understand that membership must be worth having and all that, but at this point is just ridiculous... You must be at Safari for like 1/2 hours to find a scythor or evee or even dratini and when you finally find one there is 90% chance it wont come with nice ivs and nature, so its mostly impossible for normal players to have one of these pokemons in pvp unless they buy membership... I agree with the 50% exp they have, with them getting pokemons earlier than us and with everything they get. The chance of finding these pokemons at safari should be reduced, i dont mind them finding these pokemons easier than us but if we at least could get one of these every 10 min, it would be much better and would make it possible to get a good one :) just a tip.

2 - When i first started the game i found it really hard and was enjoying it a lot in compare with other versions but as soon i passed the first gym, i found it ok until the third gym, i didnt feel like they were as hard as brock... For brock i had to train for like 1 hour in order to be able to pass them, on these 2 as soon i got there i was able to do the gym, in fact i was finding some trainers harder than the gym x) but after the third gym the game suddendly got hard again, and then it got ultra hard on sabrina and after Sabrina it got easy again on the fire gym and then super ultra hard mode on the 8th gym... I mean, the game shouldnt have these spikes and it should be more regular in some aspects... By saying this i would suggest you guys making the game in this order very easy > easy > regular > hard > ultra hard > and super ultra hard. It would be more fun this way :)

Overall its a great game and i am really enjoying it but these 2 aspects are the ones i dont like so much :) but it is a really challenging game, i am on elite 4 now

122761 1 - I dont find it fair that in order to find some certain Pokemons you must be Membership... Yeah i understand that membership must be worth having and all that, but at this point is just ridiculous... You must be at Safari for like 1/2 hours to find a scythor or evee or even dratini and when you finally find one there is 90% chance it wont come with nice ivs and nature, so its mostly impossible for normal players to have one of these pokemons in pvp unless they buy membership... I agree with the 50% exp they have, with them getting pokemons earlier than us and with everything they get. The chance of finding these pokemons at safari should be reduced, i dont mind them finding these pokemons easier than us but if we at least could get one of these every 10 min, it would be much better and would make it possible to get a good one :) just a tip.

Membership just give early access, not the only way to get those Pokemon. Not to mention you can buy the Pokemon from other players.

As for the ones you mentioned:

Scyther can be obtained via headbutting in Unknown Place, a map accessed via Trainers Valley, it's uncommon, but not that rare. Dratini can be caught via fishing in Dragon's Den. Both don't require MS. Also, I'm very sure Eevee in Safari isn't MS-only.......at least the last time I checked.

And I think you meant the chance should be increased. Reducing chance would make it harder to find ;)

For nature, use a Sync?

Last, I guess you never use MS before, so let me tell you this: most MS-only Pokemon are actually harder to find than the normal spawns. And MS doesn't increase encounter chance of normal spawns.

122806 Last, I guess you never use MS before, so let me tell you this: most MS-only Pokemon are actually harder to find than the normal spawns. And MS doesn't increase encounter chance of normal spawns.

its true, since this game is not about P2W/P2P

Membership just give early access, not the only way to get those Pokemon. Not to mention you can buy the Pokemon from other players.

Scyther can be obtained via headbutting in Unknown Place, a map accessed via Trainers Valley, it's uncommon, but not that rare. Dratini can be caught via fishing in Dragon's Den. Both don't require MS. Also, I'm very sure Eevee in Safari isn't MS-only.......at least the last time I checked.

And I think you meant the chance should be increased. Reducing chance would make it harder to find ;)

For nature, use a Sync?

Last, I guess you never use MS before, so let me tell you this: most MS-only Pokemon are actually harder to find than the normal spawns. And MS doesn't increase encounter chance of normal spawns.[/quote2]

I havent said it is impossible to get evee, scythers etc... All i said is that at the moment is almost impossible to find one of these with good ivs or nature, it took me like 4 hours to find a gastly with decent ivs and still not perfect, imagine the time it would take to find one of these worth lvling :) and memberships find them much easier, they have a exclusive area at safari that have more chance of getting these pokemons, i have been told by a few memberships in game that they were forced to pay in order to get what they were looking for... appart from the ones i mentioned i believe the other rare pokemons are equally hard to find.

122806 Last, I guess you never use MS before, so let me tell you this: most MS-only Pokemon are actually harder to find than the normal spawns. And MS doesn't increase encounter chance of normal spawns.

its true, since this game is not about P2W/P2P

You can buy MS through money ingame

For nature, use a Sync?

Last, I guess you never use MS before, so let me tell you this: most MS-only Pokemon are actually harder to find than the normal spawns. And MS doesn't increase encounter chance of normal spawns.[/quote2]

I havent said it is impossible to get evee, scythers etc... All i said is that at the moment is almost impossible to find one of these with good ivs or nature, it took me like 4 hours to find a gastly with decent ivs and still not perfect, imagine the time it would take to find one of these worth lvling :) and memberships find them much easier, they have a exclusive area at safari that have more chance of getting these pokemons, i have been told by a few memberships in game that they were forced to pay in order to get what they were looking for... appart from the ones i mentioned i believe the other rare pokemons are equally hard to find.

Gastly is find on ghost tower and not related to any MS or not. Btw, if you can find the perfect pokemon easier, so what is worth for trading to other people if u can do it alone? The hard to find, the worth to get it. Additionally, Thinking about trade also, trade make game run, that called MMO

And MS can buy through money in game.