Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need an trade house system in game..

i hate walking around from region to region (include by train) just for selling some poke..

we need it (the trade house system)in every pokemon mart

28ix08p.gif

[glow=red]A SHINY WORLD OUT THERE.... COME,DONT JUST PLAYING AHAHA[/glow]

2v2h9ih.gif

Background: I just finished kanto, about 50 hrs gameplay.

Things i don't like in PRO:

1. Battling trainers again. I already made a post about this, but i want to touch on the subject again. It's so annoying having to fight level 5 metapods with high level pokes (which might screw your EV as well if you don't expect any obligatory battles). Making the fights optional, as in having to talk to the trainers to battle them again, would solve this problem.

2. As many have already mentioned, the economy is so random. We don't have a reference for prices on pokemon. Having an Auction House will not only solve that, but also the problem of having to walk all the way from cinnabar to cerulean just to trade a poke for 10k (which is more annoying if you have to battle trainers again). You can put a -10% fee or so in the AH as well if you feel it's necessary. If you've played WoW, you can aggree that the AH is awesome.

3. The storage system is pretty bad. We can't even tell what box we are browsing right now. Add some customization in it, like rename boxes, delete/add box, some colors etc. And please show what box we are browsing right now.

4.Leveling up 60+ pokemon in kanto is a REAL grind. I know that all MMOs have grinds but at least it's somewhat enjoyable, this is plain torture. I spent about 20 hours of gameplay just mindlessly grinding exp in seafoam/victory road, just to beat the e4. It was a huge stall in the gameplay compared to getting the badges, and killed my excitement to play the game.

It's a mix of things I don't like/things that should be in pro. I am sure that the staff is already working on (hopefully) all of these and i appreciate that.

A lot of people complain about server stability, but again I am sure it's #1 priority for the staff right now. The game is very new and the progress it has made is amazing.

Sorry but to be honest, I'm going to say that I'm not with you for the 1st part: "EXP is easy to gain" :

EXP is not that easy to gain man... it took me 5 hours to level up a charmander from lvl 5 to lvl 14 since I just begined playing the game.

axz779.png

The experience system needs to be redone, early ingame (Such as right when you first start) leveling is a pain, but the further you get ingame the easier it gets to level-up, especially if you forgo evolving (In Dragon's Den it only seems to take a few pokemon per level in the low 90's for unevolved pokemon).

I've start to play last week and honestly the game is amazing, so thank you.

My main problem is that the time (ingame) is passing too slowly, I wonder why.

About farming stuff, it would be the same with two "cycles" instead of one during the same period, example :

Let's say that the time ingame is the same as IRL :

Actual cycle : Morning (during 6 hours) -> Day (during 10 hours) -> Night (during 8 hours) - One cycle, 24h, 1 day ingame.

What I think it should be : Morning (during 3 hours) -> Day (during 5 hours) -> Night (during 4 hours) -> Morning (during 3 hours) -> Day (during 5 hours) -> Night (during 4 hours) - Two cycles, 24h, 2 days ingame.

TL;DR : More time cycles does not impact the farm and let players who can't spend more than 1-2 hours/day farming their stuff.

Stream ON :

I've noticed that the levels of the pokemon in Dragon's Den are lowered to 46-52 or so, which caused the exp gain to drop by 40-50% . For people like me that play once or twice a week this is quite annoying since i now have to spend about 2 hours to get a single pokemon to level 100, not to mention 7-8 pokemon that i've planned to train(and also EV training which takes a few hours as well).

Also on the topic of EV training, are Horde battles going to be introduced to this game? it would shorten the process exponentially.