Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

I havent said it is impossible to get evee, scythers etc... All i said is that at the moment is almost impossible to find one of these with good ivs or nature, it took me like 4 hours to find a gastly with decent ivs and still not perfect, imagine the time it would take to find one of these worth lvling :) and memberships find them much easier, they have a exclusive area at safari that have more chance of getting these pokemons, i have been told by a few memberships in game that they were forced to pay in order to get what they were looking for... appart from the ones i mentioned i believe the other rare pokemons are equally hard to find.

Safari Exclusive has Scyther, but it doesn't have Eevee or Dratini. Or Gastly.

Are you sure those members are talking about Scyther, not about other Pokemon? :)

There are some MS-only spawn that currently doesn't spawn anywhere else as normal spawn, after all. Hippopotas and Absol for example.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent said it is impossible to get evee, scythers etc... All i said is that at the moment is almost impossible to find one of these with good ivs or nature, it took me like 4 hours to find a gastly with decent ivs and still not perfect, imagine the time it would take to find one of these worth lvling :) and memberships find them much easier, they have a exclusive area at safari that have more chance of getting these pokemons, i have been told by a few memberships in game that they were forced to pay in order to get what they were looking for... appart from the ones i mentioned i believe the other rare pokemons are equally hard to find.

Safari Exclusive has Scyther, but it doesn't have Eevee or Dratini. Or Gastly.

Are you sure those members are talking about Scyther, not about other Pokemon? :)

There are some MS-only spawn that currently doesn't spawn anywhere else as normal spawn, after all. Hippopotas and Absol for example.

Non-Ms

Absol route 120 (before change is in seafoam for nonMS)

Hipo I think can be appear after some region releases

9549 1)too much exp given: you can make your lvl 100 pokemon in no time: you need just 2 day to make yours.in other game you need a month to have 1

giphy.gif

Well... if there was a thing like that... this would be eyesore for new PRO players... And yet...

I bet you are talking about victory road after e4... If that's the case... Then what about nerfing victory road's lvl then? No just no. This would make other players quit PRO.

... AND THAT IS REASON WHY THIS GAME HAS STATS AND EV's.

9549 1)too much exp given: you can make your lvl 100 pokemon in no time: you need just 2 day to make yours.in other game you need a month to have 1

giphy.gif

Well... if there was a thing like that... this would be eyesore for new PRO players... And yet...

I bet you are talking about victory road after e4... If that's the case... Then what about nerfing victory road's lvl then? No just no. This would make other players quit PRO.

... AND THAT IS REASON WHY THIS GAME HAS STATS AND EV's.

the game balance of xp gained is pretty decent on the right spots (dragons den, mt silver or cerulean cave) once you got through story you're able to get xp very easily, i could do ev training + lvl 100 for one pokemon in 4-5 hours. that's fine to me tbh^^.

Seibuza_Sig.png

Would u play pokemon on gameboy if it took 30 days to level each pokemon to 100? then it would take 180 days to complete a team and over a couple of years to just finish the pokemon games! This game is perfect just the way it is! There is no way of making changes in the game without altering the storyline or the natural flow of the game. As a Pokemon MMO this game is flawless :y:

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

Well I got my gastly to 100 without any problems in vic road after a little bit of grinding. Wouldn't mess with that, it's good-maybe apart from the evos getting much much harder to lvl.

What I would change though, would be the box system. It's completely useless. We can't even move the pokemon between boxes, they just line up randomly and getting them in order is very hard to do and even harder to mantain.

If we could just move pokemon between boxes, wouldn't have to fill one to start the second, search in the box for certain pokes and sort them by their type or lvl...