Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

I just want to bring more on the elite 4 24 hour cooldown. Can it reset at a set time each day besides 24 hours? Yesterday, I fought the elite 4 and crashed. Now, today, the server crashed and ruined my run again, and now I must wait a whole 24 hours. I would like to be able to play at a different time or when the server just goes up again. Having to wait 24 hours to meet the same fate is getting to me because I can't really progress any further at all without beating the elite 4. Or, changing the amount of hours reset might be enough, but yeah.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

About auction system.

I have experience with that in world of warcraft.

1 - Please give a maximum of auctions for players (I suggest 5), otherwise it will become a mess with so many Pokemons.

2 - Auctions have time limits.

3 - Do not put Pokemon from other areas. For example, Pokemons that can only be captured in Johto, can not enter the auction Kanto.

Otherwise, people will not have to struggle to get there

For now it is, but it has many details that can make this system fail.

52131 About auction system.

I have experience with that in world of warcraft.

1 - Please give a maximum of auctions for players (I suggest 5), otherwise it will become a mess with so many Pokemons.

2 - Auctions have time limits.

3 - Do not put Pokemon from other areas. For example, Pokemons that can only be captured in Johto, can not enter the auction Kanto.

Otherwise, people will not have to struggle to get there

For now it is, but it has many details that can make this system fail.

1 - i have experience with that in Diablo 3

- 10 pokemnos seems cool.

2 - yep, the time must be 24h or 48hours max.

3 - u can put a integrated auction, but, if my pokemon is from kanto, you can put a "K" near my pokemon or "J" if him is from jhoto.

o come on, for people like me that are not members, is extremly dfficult catch a good pokemon with the correct nature and decent iv, cause we even get 50% chances to get a good iv or epic iv pokemon or even found shiny, later, when you get a decent pokemon, we must train ev, when many of us even have money to buy a macho brace or get a bike to move faster to other places. For me you are crying to much, maybe you are not going to school, or you dont work, or you just dont have family or life. like other people said here, nobady wants wait a month to get just 1 pokemon level 100 if we, like i said, even cant get a good iv pokemon.

The game is great just like it is right now, just try to avoid to much server crushing

First of all, thank you Red for having an open mind about this. Cool move.

The most negative thing for me is the crashes and kinda passive economy atm. Actually crashes are fine too but when server goes offline it takes way too long to come back, causing a frustrating situation.

As for economy, it's not like you guys can do anything about it at the moment. Most people don't know what natures are better so you usually see people not even offering your Pokémon and going crazy for another with worse ability/stats/nature. More frustrating part is trade chat is super spammy and we have to carry the Pokémon we want to sell around with us. If we had an auction house (I know it is suggested before) everything would be easier for the buyer and seller. Buyers can find the best Pokémon they want without seller having to be online and spamming the chat, sellers would be able to sell more than 6 Pokémon at a time without needing to spam the chat. Before anyone suggests, forums don't help much because not everyone looks here and some above average Pokémon is not really worth posting here (like I don't know, Vileplume or Vulpix or something) and they could easily sell at an auction house.

Edit: Come on guys it's been 2 hours and 15 minutes...