Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

3 - Do not put Pokemon from other areas. For example, Pokemons that can only be captured in Johto, can not enter the auction Kanto.

Otherwise, people will not have to struggle to get there

It's way better to have a single auction house. It's not like people will stay at Kanto forever for that sole reason. It will be frustrating for everyone, including players that have completed all content. Who would want to wait for 2/3 regions to get their hands on a Chimchar or Gible?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also we should be able to use bikes in caves. I cannot stress enough how much of my time goes by walking around in Kanto. (especially Diglett Cave and the road to Fuchsia and surfing to Cinnabar wastes epic time) I'll not go into Fly but moving around definitely isn't fast like some people think.

Btw I couldn't enter Bike Road with my Houndoom, don't have a bike. Is this intended?

I will be the very last to give suggestion/recommendation. Good luck, throw all your opinions~ :Angel:

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆

SkyHorizon's Guild Forum Post : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8107&p=50141#p50141

[glow=purple]Life isn't about trapping yourselves in cage, but to be able to free yourselves out and prove yourselves worthy. There is nothing being late to archieve, life still lives on[/glow]

2p4UyH7.gif?1

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆

^ Thanks.

I know I posted like a cluster but I want to add this. The reason economy is so stale might be because PvP is not very rewarding atm. Most people don't care about the stats because of that. Some dude bought a random Pokémon of same species because it's cheaper instead of mine with best nature and good IVs. Not to mention everyone going crazy for Modest Gengars, like... what? Dude Timid/Naive/Hasty or get hit first and faint without doing anything. They are not aware of that because they don't PvP for points/cash/stuff atm.

Just giving an example, I'm not coming to a conclusion over a single instance. :Crazy:

Other thing i dont like is the serveral time that it takes to the server back online, the game crush to many times and this way people may lost interest in keep playing, trust me, it is cross my mind look for another Pokemon game, but i like this one, i and i want give it an oportunity, but the crushes keep coming and nobady say nothing about it

the truth is it will depend a lot on how the auction will work, you could possibly spoil the game and the economy.

I'm just wondering

And one more thing ... everything is relative

if the person does not have time to play as many others, become the pokemon capture to their nature and iv easy and then Upa it quickly to the level 100 ... then think of the thousands of strong Pokemon that will exist in the hands of people who can play 16hrs a day.

make things easier for those who have no time to play, then think how it would be for anyone who plays all day ...

Here is what will make PRO almost perfect.

1. Keep the exp ratios right now because I will not play if it takes 1 month for 1 pokemon to lvl 100.

2. Make finding the right pokemon with the right nature and IVs super hard. Makes it more fun to catch that pokemon, and it will bring you more pride into having the perfect one.

3. The spawn of Shiny should be drop by alot. I see alot of Shiny shiny shiny shiny for sale everyday, it make me just want to have a regular one.

4. Everything else is fine :D just my 2 cents. I wish I can fly though :D hehehe

Last and least donate donate donate.