Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The levelling needs to be softer because the gyms are harder. For example, by the time you get to Celadon your best place to farm xp unlocked is pretty much Diglett cave, with like level 27 at highest. The gym has level 45ish pokémon. In the pokémon games it took longer to get your pokémon levelled up because the gyms didn't need it and progression didn't need it.

Not to mention on the handhelds most people are only competing with themselves. If my pokémon on a handheld isn't perfect then as long as it is close enough I don't really care. On PRO I caught like 50 different Growlithes over the space of 10-15ish hours for the sole purpose of finding one with an acceptable IV count, nature and ability. I'm in the process of doing the same with Dratini now (good god do I hate low spawn rates).

Catching the decent pokémon is a grind, preparing for the gyms is a grind, it is nice having your pokemon get strong more quickly as you get a nice sense of accomplishment as you crack on with the other grindy parts of the game.

I also completely agree with Terminator. I've searched for ages for no Dratini to turn up, if it turns up with decent IVs and I choose to take it then I run into another Dratini in dragon's den when I get there then i'd probably stop playing if it had taken a month to level 100 it and would take another.

I think they've done a good job with XP etc.

Something make me feel upset is the skill effect. There is too little skill effects. All I have for a spectacular skill is the pokemon will go blink blink and it loses hp. Thats all. plz update the skill virtual effect. At least make it like the offline version.

164347 Something make me feel upset is the skill effect. There is too little skill effects. All I have for a spectacular skill is the pokemon will go blink blink and it loses hp. Thats all. plz update the skill virtual effect. At least make it like the offline version.

Bear in mind that PRO is BETA and development, if you play long enough you will see how much the skill effect adding in PRO. Don't worry staffs in adding more in the future :Grin:

• 2 weeks later...
i dont like when the admins say they are unable to transfer stolen pokemon from one user to another because reasons.

We do not return Pokemon if it gets scammed, as its the responsibility of the user to be vigilant.

My main issue with the game so far is the storage. If you could add some way to organize it like the box system in original games i would really appreciate it.

This is already planned :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.