Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how Blue server always crashes when I'm playing against a boss and I have to wait weeks to fight it again. And I hate how it happened more then once, in different days, different weeks and when I was almost finishing the boss. I'm feeling very desmotiveted and quitting the game because of it.

It's not enough I have to wait to wait 2 weeks to fight a boss, it not enough they have crappy prizes, I can't even finish a battle because the server crashes and I must wait 2 weeks because of that. I'm out.

179228 Unable to see my pokemon's HP on the battle screen. There are times "I think I can live another hit when I had 3/4 of my HP, and dies on the next hit. Being able to see it during battle would be nice.

But you can click on your Pokemon during the battle to check its current HP.

kyloteam.png.42f4a829325bc7fe87c9c8dfb99e1e71.png

179228 Unable to see my pokemon's HP on the battle screen. There are times "I think I can live another hit when I had 3/4 of my HP, and dies on the next hit. Being able to see it during battle would be nice.

But you can click on your Pokemon during the battle to check its current HP.

Yes, on your pokemon on side bar, but not in the actual battle screen.

This isn't related to how the gameplay itself, but how updates work.

It would be a lot more convenient if the client everyone has downloaded could update itself upon start up rather than having to download the whole thing again. I don't know if that's possible or not, but if it is then it should definitely be done. Any info about this would be appreciated.

People could use a little less sensitivity.

Don't forget to pick up a book and learn something every once in a while.

Those are my 2 cents.

183869 This isn't related to how the gameplay itself, but how updates work.

It would be a lot more convenient if the client everyone has downloaded could update itself upon start up rather than having to download the whole thing again. I don't know if that's possible or not, but if it is then it should definitely be done. Any info about this would be appreciated.

In the Alpha days we used an auto-updater, but it used too much server bandwidth to continue its use as the playerbase grew.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee