Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

thank you for controbuting in discussing this issue and i really appreciate it! and i respect all opinions even if disfavorable ones!But i found it unwisely and impolite for loveless to say

I don't care who you are, if you want that, go play something else.
!anyhow, what to expect of someone called loveless?

I'm not the best but i'm one of them!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to make this as sticky topic under General Talk. I feel that it is good to let people to express themselves about what they like or might not be liking and at same time tell us about the lack of certain things.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

THINGS I DONT LIKE IN PRO!

<t>Post what you don't like in PRO and what you would want to change.</t>

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Things i don't like in PRO

1)too much exp given: you can make your lvl 100 pokemon in no time: you need just 2 day to make yours.in other game you need a month to have 1

2)availability of TMs: you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to get a TM-drop,in other games ,you have to find a specific rare pokemon and kill it to get the drop of 50% of the desired item.

3)availability of items :you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to drop a specific item; in Pro you ,just have to walk around and collect them: leafovers/black sludge/...

I know the game is under-developpement but i just want to help improve it more and more

Pro is the best game but it is not perfect yet

1. Chances are, you tested that when you had a Membership activated. I will look into the exp distribution later on.

2. I am little confused on this one. AFAIK, there are no TM drops in a Pokemon. All of the TMs are being distributed properly and adapted accordingly.

3. Basic items are pretty much distributed accordingly. You can use moves/abilites to have something you call "drop". I don't see any issue here.

-SO my question now is, what is the problem?

1. I find this hard to believe because it's based on level differential(or gen 4(?) style). Basically once your pokemon are a higher level than the ones your fighting it slows down significantly.

2/3. Simple fixes imo TMs should take a long time to get depending on which ones they are. I mean it's an mmo there has to be some sort of grind once you get the team you want all to 100 :D.

1. Tell me, don't you think that is normal when you are higher level to training to become harder if you are training on the same levels you once used to when Pokemon was lower level?

2. TMs are being distrubuted properly and wont hurt anyone in long run. You should try and buy 10 of them. Once you buy 10 of them then tell me how much money you have left. You can't simply buy many of them and that's it. Not possible. Also, last thing I want to do is to limit people like that. I can't invent warm water and make TMs "exclusive". Some TMs are not to be exclusive. You get my point here?

What I am also confused about is that you are using low standard Pokemon games as a benchmark in this thread. I say low standards yes, don't get a wrong picture here. Everyone is given same grounds once they decide for such project. It just lacks team work and development as well as sweating out those details, nothing I said might offend someone. it's all about ones work and effort. I believe that our development is going very good and from many communities I saw we have pretty much the best way of managing people, interaction and project administration. Friendly suggestion, don't use irrelevant things as a benchmark. You could as well say something like "BMW goes 300km/h but Fiat don't have leather seats". That is pretty much what you said on this thread. Don't get discouraged however.

-SO my question now is, what is the problem?

1) there is no problem but there is something that i think it will make the game too easy:

let's have a look on the availibility of TMs: why should be an npc selling them instead of looking for them in killing pokemon instead (a drop)?

I just dont like getting things easily! it is an adventure game after all.

And the same thing goes on Items which you have just to walk to get them!however there are many alternative ways to get them:

1)killing some rare poke.

2)defeating a specific npc

3)finishing a quest

4) looking for a well-hidden treasure.

5) selling them in auction

6)........................

And you sid that i think it is easy because i was a tester! but i'm no longer a tester and i have a team of 80s and 90s and i have a full-bag too!

btw! it took me 24h to defeat e4 with flying color! do you still think that this is the way the game should be?

I know that the game is under-developement and could be far better! and i will keep suggestions things to improve it more and more.

anyway! i know that most of the players won't agree with me.

i appreciate that beside the DEVs' busyness,they can find time to relpy on our posts!!! gl staff

I'm not the best but i'm one of them!

:Sealed:

I am going to make this as sticky topic under General Talk. I feel that it is good to let people to express themselves about what they like or might not be liking and at same time tell us about the lack of certain things.

Very cool move red - it is good to get peoples opinions before the game is released. The only major issue that I foresee is that the ability to purchase stat enhancing items like carbos will make old players pokemon much more powerful than new players. My suggestiwould be to make such items only available as rare as overworld items like rare candies.

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

No they dont buddha, all things like carbos do is give up to 100 extra EVs on a stat. Players who cannot afford tuese can always train their pokemon.

People whos accukulate money are always going to be better off than newer players thats how it is everywhere in life.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.