Pokemon Doctor System

Lepher

209869 Remove this incovenient quest from game!!!

If you don't like it, don't do it. There are people who enjoy it.

Also, it has some pokemon that are unobtainable elsewhere as rewards. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

209869 Remove this incovenient quest from game!!!

If you don't like it, don't do it. There are people who enjoy it.

Also, it has some pokemon that are unobtainable elsewhere as rewards. :Grin:

dude you go give-me the rare candy's and pay me the travel between regions? if not do not reply to my comment

I'm not gonna repeat myself. If you want you can refer to my answer on the other thread you replied and said the exact same thing. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Well, it's obvious that you're not the sharpest knife on the table, so I'm let's drop this.

198332 I am happy to announce that Brock's dream can be realized with the new system of daily quests. And you too can become a Pokemon Doctor!!!

It all starts in pewter, talking to Brock after completing all Hoenn gyms.

After proving your value to him, you will get a Medical Certificate.

This certificate proves that you are able to start treating Pokemons. You find abandoned Pokémon who need treatment on the 4 daycares in the world, including the one in Sevii Islands.

After treating a pokemon you have a chance to catch it. Among the Pokémon found in this system are: Munchlax, Mime Jr, Bonsly, Swablu, Rufflet, Pancham and many many others, including starter Pokemon of the first 3 generations.

These Pokemon are divided into 5 Tiers, the more experience you have, the higher the tier of Pokémon that appear in need of treatment at daycares. There are some exclusive Pokemon for Membership, all the Tier 4 Pokemon, such as Munchlax, Riolu, etc...

Every day you will find new Pokemon in need of a good doctor in all daycares, but an advice, do not refuses to treat any Pokemon, if you let a Pokemon without a treatment, you will lose experience in medicine.

So that's it. Enjoy Pokemon Revolution new Daily Quest System.

Could u please fix the bug cant take the moon bloom in Petalburg Maze? I see some people faced it around here (yeah me too)

198332 I am happy to announce that Brock's dream can be realized with the new system of daily quests. And you too can become a Pokemon Doctor!!!

It all starts in pewter, talking to Brock after completing all Hoenn gyms.

After proving your value to him, you will get a Medical Certificate.

This certificate proves that you are able to start treating Pokemons. You find abandoned Pokémon who need treatment on the 4 daycares in the world, including the one in Sevii Islands.

After treating a pokemon you have a chance to catch it. Among the Pokémon found in this system are: Munchlax, Mime Jr, Bonsly, Swablu, Rufflet, Pancham and many many others, including starter Pokemon of the first 3 generations.

These Pokemon are divided into 5 Tiers, the more experience you have, the higher the tier of Pokémon that appear in need of treatment at daycares. There are some exclusive Pokemon for Membership, all the Tier 4 Pokemon, such as Munchlax, Riolu, etc...

Every day you will find new Pokemon in need of a good doctor in all daycares, but an advice, do not refuses to treat any Pokemon, if you let a Pokemon without a treatment, you will lose experience in medicine.

Could u please fix the bug cant take the moon bloom in Petalburg Maze? I see some people faced it around here (yeah me too)

Until now i was lucky but i heard several times of guild members that the moon bloom is bugged for them. The last time yesterday.

Until now i was lucky but i heard several times of guild members that the moon bloom is bugged for them. The last time yesterday.

I dont know if Lepher fixed it or not but tonight i log in and find out it works. I can take moon bloom now. Thanks :y:

@This afternoon I tried to re-log many times but still couldnt find moon bloom

• 1 month later...