Pokemon Doctor System

Lepher

I am happy to announce that Brock's dream can be realized with the new system of daily quests. And you too can become a Pokemon Doctor!!!

It all starts in pewter, talking to Brock after completing all Hoenn gyms.

After proving your value to him, you will get a Medical Certificate.

This certificate proves that you are able to start treating Pokemons. You find abandoned Pokémon who need treatment on the 4 daycares in the world, including the one in Sevii Islands.

After treating a pokemon you have a chance to catch it. Among the Pokémon found in this system are: Munchlax, Mime Jr, Bonsly, Swablu, Rufflet, Pancham and many many others, including starter Pokemon of the first 3 generations.

These Pokemon are divided into 5 Tiers, the more experience you have, the higher the tier of Pokémon that appear in need of treatment at daycares. There are some exclusive Pokemon for Membership, all the Tier 4 Pokemon, such as Munchlax, Riolu, etc...

Every day you will find new Pokemon in need of a good doctor in all daycares, but an advice, do not refuses to treat any Pokemon, if you let a Pokemon without a treatment, you will lose experience in medicine.

So that's it. Enjoy Pokemon Revolution new Daily Quest System.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good initiative but unconvincing this "daily quest"

We will have to walk the laps on the map to have prejudice as to go in and out of Hoenn has to pay what with would give prejuiso it is not certain that the Pokemons come good , another critical and day care islands Sevii the which makes it unfair for non- ms...by that I mean that I will not do this and I hope that general also not join up because only Hoenn excavations already are ridiculous

198347 Good initiative but unconvincing this "daily quest"

We will have to walk the laps on the map to have prejudice as to go in and out of Hoenn has to pay what with would give prejuiso it is not certain that the Pokemons come good , another critical and day care islands Sevii the which makes it unfair for non- ms...by that I mean that I will not do this and I hope that general also not join up because only Hoenn excavations already are ridiculous

No one force you to do this latter feature game. Why people always complain and say fair with unfair. It only unfair if you not do anything.... In fact, you still need do something for get something... Sadly to these complain...

Hoenn excavations already are ridiculous? Okay no one force you do that, when you play until Hoenn, these money is cake as you can get back from your bussines or simply grind in CC... And you don't know how it worth, don't you? :Sleeping: