Doctor Pokemon Quest [December 2017]

Youraxx27

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Doctor Pokemon Daily Quest

<r><QUOTE author="HenryHV"><s>

</s><POST content="211358"><s></s>211358<e></e></POST> is there a bug at daycare hoenn, I cant take moon bloom in petagburg maze. sigh<e>
</e></QUOTE>

this is happening sometimes <E>:Bored:</E> other player saying that moon bloom is bugged so maybe they will fix it</r>

<r><QUOTE author="WestGunner"><s>

</s><POST content="212222"><s></s>212222<e></e></POST> Can anyone help me screenshot where the daycare center is located in route 117 ?<br/>

i cant seem to find it<e>

</e></QUOTE>

If u enter route 117 from mauvile city just go north and u see a little house there. Thats the daycare and the only house on the route, so i think its not to hard to find. ;)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="WestGunner"><s>

</s><POST content="212294"><s></s>212294<e></e></POST> I found it, but it said the door is locked.<br/>

Is there other requirements to go into ? Because I have done doctor quest in kanto and johto without any problems<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Re-enter the area and it should be OK. I had the same problem the first time I visited it.</r>

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

<t>Bergmite T5 Four Island day care<br/>

my friend got it</t>

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429