Doctor Pokemon Quest [December 2017]

Youraxx27

Re: Doctor Pokemon Quest [uPDATED]

<r><QUOTE author="margaux"><s>

</s><POST content="253028"><s></s>253028<e></e></POST> soothe bell use frisk in golbats at mt silver lower mountain side (night and morning) much easier than union cave

<e>

</e></QUOTE>thanx for the tip

<QUOTE author="margaux"><s>

</s><POST content="253028"><s></s>253028<e></e></POST> are the doctor points equal in all regions? i keep declining wynauts in hoenn daycare coz all i get are wynauts but i still get tier 5 poke from other regions, not sure if its bad luck or what<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Not sure about that, but i think the experiment you reach is the same for all regions. When you talk to Brock at Pewter he just says the grad you are, not the exp you have for each place.. If you can have tier 5 in kanto, you'll be able to meet them in hoenn, it's just about luck.<br/>

<br/>

Zeloups</r>

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Doctor Pokemon Quest [uPDATED]

<r><QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>

</s><POST content="254359"><s></s>254359<e></e></POST> Hi, the Rainbow Tulip pics is too small, we can't see anything.<br/>

<br/>

Here is a bigger pics.<br/>

<br/>

<URL url="https://i.imgur.com/dKhcpDT.png">https://i.imgur.com/dKhcpDT.png</URL><e>

</e></QUOTE>

ill try to load the image again later... i cant load it sir but ty btw ill update it</r>

Re: Doctor Pokemon Quest [uPDATED] September

<r><QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>

</s><POST content="259017"><s></s>259017<e></e></POST> does syncrho work in this quest?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes, it's a wild encounter so sync works.</r>

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Re: Doctor Pokemon Quest [uPDATED] September

<r><QUOTE author="Charismo"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>
</s><POST content="259017"><s></s>259017<e></e></POST> does syncrho work in this quest?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes, it's a wild encounter so sync works.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Then i was just unlucky, two try and two fail..</r>