Doctor Pokemon Quest [December 2017]

Youraxx27

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Doctor Pokemon Quest [uPDATED]

<r><QUOTE author="Coop33"><s>

</s><POST content="234602"><s></s>234602<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Shabrina"><s>
</s><POST content="233786"><s></s>233786<e></e></POST> how i can go dive in route 129, already find it till 1 hours and never meet spot to dive, whats wrong?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Just go straight to the very west part of the route. Then there are stones, which lookin like u cant pass it, but u can. After this there is a dive spot.<br/>

<QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>

</s><POST content="234432"><s></s>234432<e></e></POST> Stardust? Really? <E>:Cry:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Even babies need money, hello? ;)<br/>

<br/>

And gz to your shiny mr Realm!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks dude :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Shabrina"><s>

</s><POST content="234883"><s></s>234883<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Coop33"><s>
</s><POST content="234602"><s></s>234602<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Shabrina"><s>
</s><POST content="233786"><s></s>233786<e></e></POST> how i can go dive in route 129, already find it till 1 hours and never meet spot to dive, whats wrong?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Just go straight to the very west part of the route. Then there are stones, which lookin like u cant pass it, but u can. After this there is a dive spot.<br/>

<QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>

</s><POST content="234432"><s></s>234432<e></e></POST> Stardust? Really? <E>:Cry:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks dude :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I meant east btw, sry about that. xd Route 129, the very east. ;)<br/>

<br/>

Yw</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Coop33"><s>

</s><POST content="234892"><s></s>234892<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Shabrina"><s>
</s><POST content="234883"><s></s>234883<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Coop33"><s>
</s><POST content="234602"><s></s>234602<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks dude :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I meant east btw, sry about that. xd Route 129, the very east. ;)<br/>

<br/>

Yw<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ya, i already get it, thanks for help me <E>:Shy:</E></r>

<t>nah like no offense, all we hear ,,all items are obtainable bla bla bla`` this is stupid, make at least a vendor to sell all the items for all regions ( idc about the prices ) but going to hoenn and then coming back to buy the item or search from pokemon is just wasting of time/energy/money. Same as regions paying all time 5k to go from that to that and 2.5k per teleport trip is not nice, Consider make them cheaper, i complain evon tho at the moment i have 900k, but in the end is not worth it and you make even or non-profit at all at the end of the day. Is not whining, is just simple as that. Consider also to tell you the items before, for exemple you start to heal a pokemon in hoenn, they should tell you, you need x item, after y item, after z item and etc. Not you need x item go get, you need y item but you can find in johto or another region or whatever you get the point.</t>

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png