Valley Of Steel

Marcy

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Zone: Valley Of Steel

<r><QUOTE author="dalight13"><s>

</s><POST content="202289"><s></s>202289<e></e></POST> Stuck at 3 places in VoS... All 3 times searching for "steel strab" ...

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Just happened to me too. Hunting for steel strands as part of the the daily quest for Steel Coins.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="LtCrunch"><s>

</s><POST content="202291"><s></s>202291<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="dalight13"><s>
</s><POST content="202289"><s></s>202289<e></e></POST> Stuck at 3 places in VoS... All 3 times searching for "steel strab" ...

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Just happened to me too. Hunting for steel strands as part of the the daily quest for Steel Coins.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Same i just get stuck at different stones. Seems another day without Steel coins. xd Sad i just get the bugged daily quests but whatever. xd<br/>

Im sure it will be fixed soon.:)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Coop33"><s>

</s><POST content="202382"><s></s>202382<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="LtCrunch"><s>
</s><POST content="202291"><s></s>202291<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="dalight13"><s>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Just happened to me too. Hunting for steel strands as part of the the daily quest for Steel Coins.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Same i just get stuck at different stones. Seems another day without Steel coins. xd Sad i just get the bugged daily quests but whatever. xd<br/>

Im sure it will be fixed soon.:)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

The code has been fixed and optimized. The random number of Steel Coins that you can get per mission has been slightly increased in 1 unity. This is what you can get:<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI><s>
  • </s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Item finding quest<e></e></COLOR>: you can earn randomly <COLOR color="#00FF40"><s></s>1-5<e></e></COLOR> SC.</LI>
    <LI><s>
  • </s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Trainer battleing quest<e></e></COLOR>: you can earn randomly <COLOR color="#00FF40"><s></s>3-7<e></e></COLOR> SC.</LI><e>

</e></LIST>

Again, for those who took a bugged quest, you'll need to wait 24 hours from the moment you took it.<br/>

<br/>

PD: the number of Steel Coins that you can get will be back to normal (1 unity decresing) in 3 days. It's just to compensate the losses. Thanks for your comprehension.</r>