Valley Of Steel

Marcy

This was not supposed to be a new zone or a new update. This was only to finish a zone that was incomplete until now. Please be a little more patient until we are able to bring in new updates. Sorry for the long wait. We are trying to bring out smaller updates (dragons shrine, valley of steel) to make the waiting time for the next big update feel less long! Hope you can understand. :Shy:

You are doing great, so thanks for the small updates! :Heart: It's better than nothing and I really enjoy new bosses even if I got nothing from them (the idea with iron defence in the underground was pretty funny actually, that you get unconscious if you get hit by a rock falling from above xD).

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something wrong with this boss, i had +6def and an x-scizor did like 10% hp. I healed up to 70% and then he oneshot me with a crit. Something is wrong here... And i thought it was a bug or something but with reviving it happened 4times in a row..

342466 There is something wrong with this boss, i had +6def and an x-scizor did like 10% hp. I healed up to 70% and then he oneshot me with a crit. Something is wrong here... And i thought it was a bug or something but with reviving it happened 4times in a row..

" From Generation III onwards, when a move scores a critical hit, the attacker's negative stat stages, the defender's positive stat stages, and the defensive boosts from Light Screen and Reflect are always ignored. "

- Bulbapedia

Your def changes don't matter when your opponent gets a crit - working as intended.

Guest Kabanero91

New boss is nice and all, but if Steven is all the new area has to offer, the uinderground will be empty 99%of the time. If you dont want to add any new spawns, how about some digspots with increased chance of digging up fossils? It is the underground after all :Grin: That would fit in with the staying 2 minutes max gimmick and give players incentive to go there more often than every 12 days only. Its a rly cool area, it would be a shame to stay empty all the time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...