No Breeding? How about Pokemon Rebirth?

Kuroiryuu

1. 1.

204140 Not clear what you do mean, but I am against any kind of experience that would be able to be abused, as I am imagining this suggestion.

How can this be abused, when you basically only get a baby pokemon that exactly the same as your original pokemon?

204301 It really isn't.. If you missed a move, that's your fault. You should take the blame for it. I messed up with my Bellossom by getting rid of Sleep Powder after evolving it, thinking I could get it back. The whole point of this game is to grind and to accept your mistakes. This game is fairly notorious for making sure you do your research before doing anything. If you don't take the time to do a little research about the Pokemon you're training, that's on you. No one else.

Accidentally evolving a pokemon knowing that it shouldn't be evolved is different from evolving a pokemon, then realized that it shouldn't. Will doing research before raising a pokemon prevent a server crash? Moreover, the reason I wanted the pokemon to reverse to its baby form is that I don't want the process of "fixing" a ruined pokemon become so easy. By reverting it back to a lvl 5 baby pokemon, you'd lost the time and effort you put into the pokemon, all the TMs and RCs you used; the NPC that doing the reverting could charge a fee too. So the player should consider all of that and decide if it worth to revert the pokemon back, or just hunt for another.

.... Your reasoning is literally just finding a new one lol. We already have this in the game. It's literally just walking in the grass. If you're purposefully throwing your RC and TMs into a Pokemon just to 'revert" it back to level 5.. you're actually a complete moron. I can't talk to someone like that. So I'm done debating this dumbo idea.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the reason for no breeding is the 6x31 IV of breeding pokemon, why not make it random for the IV stats? So to get a 28-31 IV would be 10% percent chance for the 1st one and then it goes to 5% for the 2nd, 3rd = 4%, 4th=3%, 5th=2%, and 6th=1% (Just an example). I know breeding will NEVER happening.

204140 Not clear what you do mean, but I am against any kind of experience that would be able to be abused, as I am imagining this suggestion.

How can this be abused, when you basically only get a baby pokemon that exactly the same as your original pokemon?

Cause if u catch a godly 5x31 and make copies of it u can give them to friends. xd

Breeding wont happen here in pro, not even for a single egg.:) Not even for random IVs.:)

Think this is rather pointless, just a way to level your pokemon all over again.

I do see the point in missing evolutions, but just take proper measures and evolve maybe at 96-97 and deal with the extra exp, leveling all over again would take far longer than 98-100 as a stage 2 evolution.

I would not like to see the staff spend time on a rather useless function, when they could've spent it well on a most needed and welcomed feature, such as fixing broken moves, abilities and held items.

What could be done, and would be rather easy, was to place an NPC somewhere that would evolve your poke for a fee (10.000 or so) if evolution requirements were met.

This would mean that if you 'accidentaly' leveled your Charmander to lv. 100 and you're now crying because time/money wasted, go to said npc and for a small fee, evolve. Problem solved.

Cause if u catch a godly 5x31 and make copies of it u can give them to friends. xd

Breeding wont happen here in pro, not even for a single egg.:) Not even for random IVs.:)

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but my idea is that you exchange your pokemon for the egg, you don't get an extra egg, and I can't see a way to abuse this.

207031 Think this is rather pointless, just a way to level your pokemon all over again.

I do see the point in missing evolutions, but just take proper measures and evolve maybe at 96-97 and deal with the extra exp, leveling all over again would take far longer than 98-100 as a stage 2 evolution.

207031 What could be done, and would be rather easy, was to place an NPC somewhere that would evolve your poke for a fee (10.000 or so) if evolution requirements were met.

This would mean that if you 'accidentaly' leveled your Charmander to lv. 100 and you're now crying because time/money wasted, go to said npc and for a small fee, evolve. Problem solved.

For the exact same reason that I wanted to "reset" the Pokemon. I don't want it to be easy, if a player make a mistake and make his Pokemon useless, he must consider all the effort to retrain it and make a choice between resetting it and catching another one.

207031 I would not like to see the staff spend time on a rather useless function, when they could've spent it well on a most needed and welcomed feature, such as fixing broken moves, abilities and held items.

I never said that this should be prioritized, this is a "Suggestions" section afterall.

I'm really not in favor of this.

210692 For the exact same reason that I wanted to "reset" the Pokemon. I don't want it to be easy, if a player make a mistake and make his Pokemon useless, he must consider all the effort to retrain it and make a choice between resetting it and catching another one.

Then what's the point of this whole idea? You're already being punished if you level your Charmander to lv. 100, what you're saying is just a way to reset it.

First of all, i've never seen that in any Pokemon game, be it fanmade or official, i don't really think that would fit in. I know this game is not trying to stay true to the original games, obviously.

However, i fail to see the point. If you really mess up your poke, go catch another and hopefully it will be even better.

Staff, please, spend your time fixing moves/abilities/items (life orb/flame orb/toxic orb/choice items/eviolite) and many others, that are so crucial to the PvP aspect.