How to Add Images/Photos to Forum Posts.

Shamac

219522 What if I don't have enough posts to share links?

Visit Player Introductions, introduce yourself - say hello to a few people! This is good way to both integrate yourself in the forum community, and bump your post count.

Just make sure you're not spamming. :Grin:

Doesn't matter anyway, turns out I was clicking the wrong button for images --> af1d27959bb04003a36bdc783d4e7c1a.png

Instead of the right one --> e7c0f0013a3e4212a9549c528f5d1e29.png

I hope nobody else makes this mistake haha.

I'm glad this has helped you, as I can see, you're now posting them correctly. :Grin:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of questions.

If someone post an image, everyone can click the image and it will become larger, but this seems to not work when I introduce the image in a

section. Is there some code I can do to fix that?

Do we have a code to create horizontal space between two horizontal images? I have tried &nbsp but it failed xD.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:Frown: I have done all said here, but the system tells me that ==> "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct."

I want to put a Signature to my Profile, not an image in a post.

I have done it with Lightshot, just like the tutorial says. But when I click in Submit... the messague above appears.

Please help... Ty :confused:

jPKjbZc.gif

281384 I want to put a Signature to my Profile, not an image in a post.

try to upload the image to imgur.com, from there you should be able to link the image quite easily with the [ img] [ /img ] tags (no spaces)

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]