Available commands in PRO

Shamac

Greetings,

I had in mind to create a list for you guys to ease your gameplay.

Here's what I got:

/player or /playertime ~ Displays the date of your accedence and shows the amount of played hours.

/online or /on ~ Shows the current player count on the server.

/inspect playername ~ Used to inspect players. Note that other players have to be near you in order to make it work.

/pm yourname-=-playername ~ Grants the possibility to message players without having them on your friendlist or seeing them ingame or in chat.

/cgjoin channelname ~ Joins/creates a private channel. Note that these channels only last until a server crash or a manual reboot took place.

/cgleave channelname ~ Leaves a private channel.

/ignore playername ~ Nothing much to add. Ignore mode lasts until a server crash or manual reboot took place.

/unignore playername ~ Removes ignore mode.

/friend playername ~ Sends a query to add the player to your friendlist. You'll receive a notification as soon as an user is online if you added them on your list. Staff cannot add non-staff players to their friendlist and vice versa.

/trade playername ~ Sends an invitation to trade to the player. Note that both participating players have to be in the same Pokemon Center.

/battle playername ~ Sends a battle request to the player (Unranked PvP!) Note that both players must be anywhere but a Pokemon Center.

/pvp ~ Displays your stats in the chat: Total Wins, Losses and Disconnects (Unranked PvP)

/happy 1-6 ~ Checks the happiness of your Pokemon. Type 1-6, dependent on the slot of your Pokemon in your party.

Also, it can be used to check Pokemon's ID.

/pokedex or /dex ~ Displays the amount of caught/seen Pokemon in the chat and shows the evolution count.

Guild commands:

Commands only available to Guild Leaders:

/gcreate ~ Creates a guild. Note that you need 400K Pokedollar and at least 100 hours ingame to do so.

/gdisband ~ The guild will be disbanded if you type that command in the chat bar. Be aware that it can't be undone once it was typed.

/gmotd ~ Allows you to set/change the message of the day shown at your guild menu.

/ginvite playername ~ Sends an invitation to the user to join your guild.

Commands available to Guild Members:

/gjoin ~ Type that in the chat once you've received an invitation to join a guild. Note that you can be only member of one guild at a time.

/gleave ~ Type that command to leave the guild.

Credits to Qhinn (Creator), nightjay, JollyolNathan, LeoChaos, Carlito2 for participating.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Thank you, I'm going to keep this bookmarked so I can remember the PM + battle commands. :Heart:

Off the top of my head, there's also /cgjoin channelname for when you want to join a channel or create your own. And /ref to refresh player position (I think?) if you're stuck in an entrance or something similar.

206150 Greetings,

I had in mind to create a list for you guys to ease your gameplay.

Here's what I got:

/player or /playertime ~ Displays the date of your accedence and shows the amount of played hours.

/online ~ Shows the current player count on the server.

/pm yourname-=-playername ~ Grants the possibility to message players without having them on your friendlist or seeing them ingame or in chat.

/ignore playername ~ Nothing much to add. Ignore mode lasts until a server crash or manual reboot took place.

/unignore playername ~ Removes ignore mode.

/friend playername ~ Sends a query to add the player to your friendlist. You'll receive a notification as soon as an user is online if you added them on your list. Staff cannot add non-staff players to their friendlist and vice versa.

/trade playername ~ Sends an invitation to trade to the player. Note that both participating players have to be in the same Pokemon Center.

/battle playername ~ Sends a battle request to the player (Unranked PvP!) Note that both players must be anywhere but a Pokemon Center.

/happy 1-6 ~ Checks the happiness of your Pokemon. Type 1-6, dependent on the slot of your Pokemon in your party.

Also, it can be used to check Pokemon's ID.

Guild commands:

Commands only available to Guild Leaders:

/gcreate ~ Creates a guild. Note that you need 400K Pokedollar and at least 100 hours ingame to do so.

/gdisband ~ The guild will be disbanded if you type that command in the chat bar. Be aware that it can't be undone once it was typed.

/gsetmotd ~ Allows you to set/change the message of the day shown at your guild menu.

/ginvite playername ~ Sends an invitation to the user to join your guild.

Commands available to Guild Members:

/gjoin ~ Type that in the chat once you've received an invitation to join a guild. Note that you can be only member of one guild at a time.

/gleave ~ Type that command to leave the guild.

You can write /ignore (name) again after you have ignored them to unignore them aswell :)

Off the top of my head, there's also /cgjoin channelname for when you want to join a channel or create your own. And /ref to refresh player position (I think?) if you're stuck in an entrance or something similar.

Oh, indeed. Thanks for the heads-up, gonna add /cgjoin in a second.