Future PRO Account Management Dashboard

Guest UnknownUser11

Guest UnknownUser11

Hey everyone, just a little update on what i'm currently working on (apart from the usual ingame stuff)

Its a little confusing and not so easy when people have issues to report, or to appeal a ban, and a number of other issues.

So I am rebuilding the whole account section for PRO, which will allow you to converse with staff directly about your appeal or issues, get real-time notifications on the status or any changes to your appeals or reports made as well as being able to check and manage your account details (email address, paypal transactions, password, history, etc), and I made some more trustworthy looking emails.

Its not finished yet, I only recently started it, but I hope it will make life easier for you players when its ready to be used.

---

Here is some screenies. (sorry they are so big.. i did shrink my windows but now realise they were still big.. 2560x1440 life xD)

8926ae605d454f3baee8065dc713e360.png

258213801e984e3593dbbdbc353606a6.png

868cc961a17641f8b86409d49c97b07f.png

1d39604f41874cd3ba141decd71a350b.png

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks promising. :Grin:

Thanks for constantly updating the game.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

This looks amazing! Good job so far Shane!

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein