Removal of Mist/Fog on Maps?

Demmyale

1. 1.

218941 Lag is NEVER a good thing in any game.

Same goes for not having a good computer to play a game. Hence why most games tell you to upgrade the hardware in your system each few years.

There is also a chance some people simply can't just upgrade their computers, there are more important thing to spend money on.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I actually have two really low end computers and I have no issues with fog areas between both.

I agree that the game isn't I guess "all that" to ask of its user population to get better PCs, though at the end of the day it's on the discretion of the content staff and development team.

If they don't want to change anything and even benchmarked themselves to see if any issues, it's on the user side to have something at least optimal to play the game with in my perspective.

Also

218971 since this is an international game

It's actually not as far as I know (Only support English speaking countries really). Thought that was general knowledge though

-Edit-

Not saying the idea or even my recommendation is bad, what I'm saying is just my perspective on what Piine said as I do agree on his statement.

Idk but everytime a good suggestion arises there's always someone that will make up an argument just to deny it, even if they use a bad logic... C'mon, it's a simple suggestion that will make a lot of players happy, what's so bad about it?

It's actually not as far as I know (Only support English speaking countries really).

From what I have seen people usually think what your country's main language is, or even whether you perfectly understand English or not, is actually irrelevant - as long as everyone can play the game from their own country, it's basically an international game.

But this has nothing to do with the Fog topic, so I'll stop here.

Yes yes we understand that devs pc dont lag, even their pentiums II dont lag but some do. Its not that hard to add line of code here, line of code there and add option like this. But with your spaghetti code what do I know.

The problem with fhe 3D pokemon in battle is, we have about 15-20 custom versions of pokemon, these would have to be remade frame by frame. Considering it took our best spriter several hours to make 1 frame of crystal onix due to all its shimmering light effects, this simply isnt viable in the short term.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest UnknownUser11

Next version of client will have

Fog will no longer be shown if you have weather turned off.

Fog uses far less performance then before.