Safe Trading

Kindnesslord

Hey, so I'm new to the game and wish to trade evolve some of my pokemon and am not sure how to safely trade without worrying about a scam or somebody running off with my pokemon. I made sure my pokemon have good EV's and such and it would seriously be tragic to lose my babies. Is it possible to trade between alts or is there a system in place that forces people to regive your pokemon back to you after a trade evolve that can be toggled?

208164 Hey, so I'm new to the game and wish to trade evolve some of my pokemon and am not sure how to safely trade without worrying about a scam or somebody running off with my pokemon. I made sure my pokemon have good EV's and such and it would seriously be tragic to lose my babies. Is it possible to trade between alts or is there a system in place that forces people to regive your pokemon back to you after a trade evolve that can be toggled?

You can trade between your own 2 accounts or you could ask a member of staff to help you.

If you do go ahead and trade with another user make sure to take screenshots of the trade, just in case.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

208164 Hey, so I'm new to the game and wish to trade evolve some of my pokemon and am not sure how to safely trade without worrying about a scam or somebody running off with my pokemon. I made sure my pokemon have good EV's and such and it would seriously be tragic to lose my babies. Is it possible to trade between alts or is there a system in place that forces people to regive your pokemon back to you after a trade evolve that can be toggled?

There are many trustworthy people in PRO, though it's best you trade evolve it with a friend you've known for a good while and know that they won't scam you. If you don't have any trustworthy friends, trade it with an alt acc, good luck.