Friends on Map

Carlito781

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also would like to see something like this.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

208469 It would be pretty awesome if friends was displayed on your map. And maybe you could have a privacy option, where can opt to be in this new feature.

That would be awsome :Heart-eyes:

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

208469 It would be pretty awesome if friends was displayed on your map. And maybe you could have a privacy option, where can opt to be in this new feature.

hmm this idea would be nice, then you could see where your friends are, but if it was added i think an option to have it on or off would be nice as it could have issue for people with alot of friends as stated by another person, but i still like this idea :) and i would love to see it implemented

208679 Maybe not all at once to avoid overcrowded maps, but localizing a friend (if the friend allows to be localized) could be a nice addition ^^

Agreed, if lets say there are around 20 friends online in one map, this could end up creating a flux in and itself. If tho, there'll be one player sprite where u can click on the map and see whom is there (much like the current player list within that particular spot), it'd be a nice feature to have

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.