Survey: Shadow Tag and Regenerator

Celestic

219578 No mega stones? No Counter to Shadow tag, ban it.

It's not even a debate, the people defending it are those with Shadow tagged Gothitelle's giving them 400+ rating.

Regenerator isn't all that bad because you can just whittle them down.

But if it means we can ban shadow tag, ban them both. PLEASE.

I think we should simply just ban all Smogon rated Ubers, I don't see why they are not banned? Please explain.

The game should be focused mainly around OU PvP.

I pray all the day for a Mod who think like this.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god not again...xd

I thougt it was clear: New Pvp-Items/coded Moves/abilities, which are important for pvp.

Until that happens no poke, which is catchable, will be banned. Doesnt matter if Regen or ShadowTag.

And i wont discuss it again, look in other threads!^^

If you have a heavy stall team Gothielle is going to destroy you. I've fought several shadow tag Gothielles and they really aren't that hard to beat. If you run things like blissey, and regenerator slowbro and end up facing a trainer with gothielle you are going to get destroyed. There's ways to beat gothielle with team composition and movesets. If Gothielle is this big of an issue then try restructuring your team composition and doing research instead of just complaining about it.

Also I'm happy that Gothielle is forcing a meta change. The heavy stall/pp stalling is so boring xD

219635 If you have a heavy stall team Gothielle is going to destroy you. I've fought several shadow tag Gothielles and they really aren't that hard to beat. If you run things like blissey, and regenerator slowbro and end up facing a trainer with gothielle you are going to get destroyed. There's ways to beat gothielle with team composition and movesets. If Gothielle is this big of an issue then try restructuring your team composition and doing research instead of just complaining about it.

Also I'm happy that Gothielle is forcing a meta change. The heavy stall/pp stalling is so boring xD

+1

Stop using wall teams and u won't hate her so much, i'm so tired of people complaining about Gothitelle while they are using slowbro/blissey/snorlax/mandibuzz. Like....get over yourselves because Gothitelle may be cancer, but you are also doing cancer just in a different form which is on the same level. There is so many ways to counter Gothitelle. Do some research into how to deal with her instead of complaining its broken.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

219635 If you have a heavy stall team Gothielle is going to destroy you. I've fought several shadow tag Gothielles and they really aren't that hard to beat. If you run things like blissey, and regenerator slowbro and end up facing a trainer with gothielle you are going to get destroyed. There's ways to beat gothielle with team composition and movesets. If Gothielle is this big of an issue then try restructuring your team composition and doing research instead of just complaining about it.

+1

Stop using wall teams and u won't hate her so much, i'm so tired of people complaining about Gothitelle while they are using slowbro/blissey/snorlax/mandibuzz. Like....get over yourselves because Gothitelle may be cancer, but you are also doing cancer just in a different form which is on the same level. There is so many ways to counter Gothitelle. Do some research into how to deal with her instead of complaining its broken.

+1

But sry i have to say: PP-stalling, which is often a thing in pro-meta, is not even close to a few gothitelles u meet in pvp in my opinion. Forcing +1h battles with stall teams to stall out your enemies pps is moch more satanic...well i just stop now. xd u know what i mean. :Heart:

It's not even a debate, the people defending it are those with Shadow tagged Gothitelle's giving them 400+ rating.

I think we should simply just ban all Smogon rated Ubers, I don't see why they are not banned? Please explain.

Share the same idea.

Funny thing is, the guys I saw here who defending Gothitelle, definitely have one in their ranked team and couldn't even get to top25 :Nervous:

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

Share the same idea.

Funny thing is, the guys I saw here who defending Gothitelle, definitely have one in their ranked team and couldn't even get to top25 :Nervous:

I actually don't have one yet but i'm buying one soon then ill see u on the ladder :kiss: :kiss: make sure u bring someone who isn't a wall

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif