Survey: Shadow Tag and Regenerator

Celestic

*sigh*

I'll keep it simple and short: NO for both abilities.

It's simple: Be creative, learn to build a team and find out the strategies to work around Shadow Tag and Regenerator, because they DO exist!

That's part of PvP in any environment. A real PvP player doesn't wuss out and starts crying "ban/nerf this plz!!" because they got their burned buttocks handed back to them, but instead should seek to become better and become more adaptable to the PvP environment that is common at their respective ranks.

So, if you prefer to cry "Ban/nerf this plz!" over improving yourself and actually becoming better by acquiring the right information, then i (and undoubtedly quite some others) can safely tell you that PvP in PRO might just not be something for you...

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

220156 *sigh*

I'll keep it simple and short: NO for both abilities.

It's simple: Be creative, learn to build a team and find out the strategies to work around Shadow Tag and Regenerator, because they DO exist!

That's part of PvP in any environment. A real PvP player doesn't wuss out and starts crying "ban/nerf this plz!!" because they got their burned buttocks handed back to them, but instead should seek to become better and become more adaptable to the PvP environment that is common at their respective ranks and when actively climbing ladder it is also good to know what lies ahead a bit higher up the ladder.

So, if you prefer to cry "Ban/nerf this plz!" over improving yourself and actually becoming better by acquiring the right information, then i (and undoubtedly quite some others) can safely tell you that PvP in PRO might just not be something for you...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

Yes on shadow tag:

Since we cannot see the pokemon each opponent has like in showdown it's impossible to predict a shadow tag switch in therefore making it a win-win situation for the Shadow Tag user.

No on regenerator:

It can be annoying but well, Im gonna say a reduction on the regen amount would do the trick, for me.

[center][/center]

220410 *shakes head*

Oh well...

Cool story..... *shakes head*

So you only bothered to read and answer to that reply of mine, while my accidental doublepost is up there on this page with the real deal and truth?

I really don't get it why people have this stick up their behinds about Shadow Tag and Regenerator... not before nor after trying my best to understand their side of the story.

I also refused to believe that those complaining about either/both abilities are too inexperienced. lazy or dumb to find a working strategy/Pokemon team composition against them... but the opposite of that belief is being proven very much with this topic.

220410 *shakes head*

Oh well...

Cool story..... *shakes head*

So you only bothered to read and answer to that reply of mine, while my accidental doublepost is up there on this page with the real deal and truth?

I really don't get it why people have this stick up their behinds about Shadow Tag and Regenerator... not before nor after trying my best to understand their side of the story.

I also refused to believe that those complaining about either/both abilities are too inexperienced. lazy or dumb to find a working strategy/Pokemon team composition against them... but the opposite of that belief is being proven very much with this topic.

:y:

shadow tag no, regenerator no. Banned Gothitelle

The one who said about team building. i just curious what strategy that can counter shadow tag gothielle for now.

Smogon create those rules to make sure people can fight fair and enjoy the game.

And for the one who said just build a team around that strategy actually makes me laugh. It's the same to say that all people must have gothitelle and slowbro on their pvp team.

221354 shadow tag no, regenerator no. Banned Gothitelle

The one who said about team building. i just curious what strategy that can counter shadow tag gothielle for now.

Smogon create those rules to make sure people can fight fair and enjoy the game.

And for the one who said just build a team around that strategy actually makes me laugh. It's the same to say that all people must have gothitelle and slowbro on their pvp team.

If you have trouble to counter Gothithelle, just build a team where Gothithelle cannot sweep your team - and god please, stop complaining about this pokemon. If you cant deal with it, just THINK ABOUT IT. Most of you just keep stalling like noobs, and people are now responding with a trapper - too bad ! Change your way of playing, you will see, Gothi will disappear - but will come back to prevent full stalling.

This is not smogon. This is PRO. Its not the same meta-game. No comparison can be made on the banned tiers and so on.

4FVP