Item maniac and high level areas in every region

Namelesshero27

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added the item maniac a couple of days ago :)

figured that would make people a bit happier :p

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Well there is Sky Pillar...

Last time I went there, Sky Pillar isn't that attractive. Level too low, and there are unevolved Pokes. It feels more like Dragon's Den than Cerulean Cave.

I think for Hoenn, upgrading Sky Pillar to contain lv55-65 pokes with no unevolved ones would be nice. Makes Pacifidlog Town has a use too, since the fastest way to reach Sky Pillar is from Pacifidlog.

Well there is Sky Pillar...

Last time I went there, Sky Pillar isn't that attractive. Level too low, and there are unevolved Pokes. It feels more like Dragon's Den than Cerulean Cave.

I think for Hoenn, upgrading Sky Pillar to contain lv55-65 pokes with no unevolved ones would be nice. Makes Pacifidlog Town has a use too, since the fastest way to reach Sky Pillar is from Pacifidlog.

there's town named pacifidlog in hoenn? wow

putting high lvl poke on skypillar is not a good idea as players are have to going tru there to meet jackson, making an instance dungeon there or something would be better.

putting high lvl poke on skypillar is not a good idea as players are have to going tru there to meet jackson, making an instance dungeon there or something would be better.

Eh, personally I think Level 55-60 should be fine considering by then your team should already be at least lv70. It also gives players an easy access to a good training spot before battling Rayquaza and Deoxys, if they still feel unsure about it.