The Love Returns!

Dimitri

Just to note. Love Island got a spawn revision. Spawns are now split into two groups there, day+morning and night. In the future there might be new spawn additions to love island.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you all enjoy this update, if any bug/map error is found feel free to report it under this thread. Have fun!

All the round shadows on trees are solid, cant pass over them like the other shadows, don't know if that interests you or if normal lol

ge6aLM7.png

how many crystal can we smash ? found 1 near the pokecenter, + maybe 6 or 7 in the river near sylveon

Found Geodude, Corsola *sight* water leaf thunder stones, pearl big pearl. 5 days seems too much for this but some on us got good poke i think ^^

if you visit PC at love island u can get access there for free even if u leave love island

i leave love island it teleport me at vermilion pc and just go out to use some headbutt trees then use escape rope and i was back at love island

tried again to see what is going wrong and its work every single time