Hello

211237 Hello everyone, just a new player entering the mix. Very excited to be here!

A little about me i love Ghost Type Pokemon and i want to be the best Ghost Type trainer there is!

Welcome to the community ^^

Ghost types are awesome indeed, my favorite is sableye :p

If you're new to the game you might want to read through some boring (but necessary :p ) rules, you can find all you need here: General Rules, Forums rules, Trading rules :)

Also there are some awesome guides in the forums, you can find them here: Game Guides ^^

Enjoy the game :D

Hiya! Welcome to PRO! If you're on the Red server, feel free to add me with /friend soulvaki if we're online at the same time and feel free to pm me with any questions you have while playing! You can also find me in help chat a lot! Hope you enjoy your time! :)

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

211237 Hello everyone, just a new player entering the mix. Very excited to be here!

A little about me i love Ghost Type Pokemon and i want to be the best Ghost Type trainer there is!

Hey there, arumizy! Welcome to PRO. Good luck on your journey in becoming the best Ghost-type trainer!

If you're new to the game you might want to read through some boring (but necessary :p ) rules...

Rules aren't boring. :D

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee