214117 Um, so, I'm new and such.. I don't really know what to say? But I really enjoy the game and I like the activeness of the members on the forum and actual game. I hope to have fun and meet new buddies along the way :3

Welcome to the community :D in which server are you playing?

If you want you can check out some Game Guides to help getting through the game ^^

Check out some important rules as well, so you know what's allowed and what's not :p Forums rules, general rules, trade rules :)

Hi there, welcome to the game! You have great taste in profile pictures / IGNs - Leafeon is one of my favorite Pokemon too. :Crazy:

I really love the activeness of the community here as well. I think it's great how engaged and friendly people on PRO are, and I hope you have tons of fun playing the game and meeting other players. ^_^ Feel free to head on over to the Guilds subforum if you're looking for a group of friends to play with; there are tons of guilds recruiting there, and for me personally joining a guild was one of the best decisions I've made throughout my time playing PRO.

I hope you enjoy your experience playing the game! See you around. :)

214117 Um, so, I'm new and such.. I don't really know what to say? But I really enjoy the game and I like the activeness of the members on the forum and actual game. I hope to have fun and meet new buddies along the way :3

Welcome to the community :D in which server are you playing?

If you want you can check out some Game Guides to help getting through the game ^^

Check out some important rules as well, so you know what's allowed and what's not :p Forums rules, general rules, trade rules :)

Oh thanks :D And I'm on the Blue Server c: My IGN is the same as my username here ^.^ I've also noticed the game is a bit different from the original one so the guide helps a lot XD I just beat my 3rd GYM o.o

214127 Hi there, welcome to the game! You have great taste in profile pictures / IGNs - Leafeon is one of my favorite Pokemon too. :Crazy:

I really love the activeness of the community here as well. I think it's great how engaged and friendly people on PRO are, and I hope you have tons of fun playing the game and meeting other players. ^_^ Feel free to head on over to the Guilds subforum if you're looking for a group of friends to play with; there are tons of guilds recruiting there, and for me personally joining a guild was one of the best decisions I've made throughout my time playing PRO.

I hope you enjoy your experience playing the game! See you around. :)

:o! I shall do my best to be social! I'm kind of shy and stuff XD It took a lot out of me to even post the greeting XD But I love Pokemon and I enjoy playing the game with others :Smile: ^.^

Ah, I love Eeveelutions so much XD I stream them and everything :Crazy:

214132 Hello Chibileafeon828

Welcome to Pokémon Revolution Online and its community.

Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your game :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]