Focus Sash Poll - to make it not consumed in PvP

Zinsmiter

Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?

• Yes
    • No

343348 upon reading this (picture below), i feel there is no need for focus sash to not be destroyed after its been used.

if it gets destroyed in the official Pokemon games then why should it stay around after use in PRO?.

9f2f467a692c4746821fdf7c9bc4a372.png

also in pvp on the official games its not destroyed its only destoryed in pve

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I wanted to play dugtrio in pvp, so i caught one, ev trained him, leveled him up, and then learned the right moves. I equiped my focus sash and went for a battle, i lost + it disapeared..... So i searched where i could buy it for 100 pokedollars.... nowhere i could only buy it for 2 pvp coins wich mean i have to win every pvp match if i wanna be able to use it 1 out of 2 match. Dugtrio is really unplayable in pvp right now so please do something about the focus sash.

I wanted to play dugtrio in pvp, so i caught one, ev trained him, leveled him up, and then learned the right moves. I equiped my focus sash and went for a battle, i lost + it disapeared..... So i searched where i could buy it for 100 pokedollars.... nowhere i could only buy it for 2 pvp coins wich mean i have to win every pvp match if i wanna be able to use it 1 out of 2 match. Dugtrio is really unplayable in pvp right now so please do something about the focus sash.

100?

Anyway, many bosses award Focus Sash. You can try to get some that way. Make sure to check this thread.

Indoor-Fishh.png

100?

Anyway, many bosses award Focus Sash. You can try to get some that way. Make sure to check this thread.

100 is the selling price on the original game it's an easy item to get and it isn't destroyed in pvp.

I checked the bosses and i can only get 31 every 2 weeks if i drop them all =s.

I think we should encourage diversity in team creation but the price of this item makes many pokemons unplayable in pvp. (since we need to do 100+ match to become the very best)

Well i don't see why this item is so hard to get since it isn't that powerful and many pokemons become useless in pvp without it.

I tried to bring diversity with an original team but only because of this item it's not possible.

Maybe implement a PNJ who sell this object for not a lot but you need to defeat a boss in order to access this vendor....

i hope weakness policy does not work like that and i can forget my idea of sash counter Breloom... that is just great.

Are people so scared of endeavor+priority ?

They can't come up with counter ideas in their team?

just a ghost type to protect entry hazards and break the sashes, or nullify FEAR.

Agree with zinsmister here, focus sash should be obtainable in another way than the only one we have now.

It seems this game try to turn the things around people who hunt / trade etc more than into people who only does PvP and nothing else ( yes we are a lot in that case ) For us who come online for the only purpose to PvP ( no dex entry , no trade, no hunt, no evs or level only PvP and nothing else ) its very complicated sometimes to get the things we need, I take me as Example, I prolly buy one pokemon every 3 months / I sell 2-3 pokes every 2 months bcuz I need a new for my team I never do anything else but PvP , and even tho I end at honorable place at the season end i'm always one of the poorest on the server which means i'm not rewarded as much as someone who will spend his time on the trade chat or hunt and have so much money and all , while spam the PvP is actually a thing aswell.

So when you put thoses focus sash as something that rare, the ones who are penalized from it are always the same, the One who PvP only and does nothing else .

I have the personal feeling that the staff in a general way tend to try to make the things better for everyone except the ones who PvP , we already cant sell our 500 coins jet ski which could be a very good money to do from our PvP coins, and I dont even talk about the scarf/specs etc which should've defo been obtainable in PvP only and nowhere else, so we could make more money on it, but again the staff decided to nerf our way to make money.

Also [mention]Zinsmiter[/mention] , I dont think the sash should be a no-comsumable item for the only reason that if you've a pokemon with softboiled , if you reach your full HP after you used it once already, you'll be able to use the sash once more I believe .

But Imo something like , after every 2 wins in PvP we get a sash as reward could be way more fair, ofc it stay a consumable item that way , and since this item benefit the PvPers before anyone else, it could be nice for once to be rewarded accordingly to our time invest and with someting that us PvPer need , instead to always be the ones being scammed at the end ( exactly like thoses scarf etc who are now obtainable for anyone when it should've been obtainable in PvP only as I detailed at the up ).

As for my vote, I dont think the good way to balance it , is to make it a no-consumable item, but I'll still vote " yes " since voting "no" would mean it should stay as it is, and its defo not good how things currently are around the sashes.

PCznf1X.png?1