Focus Sash Poll - to make it not consumed in PvP

Zinsmiter

Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?

• Yes
    • No

Unlimited would be boring as it would be boring to have always perfect pokemons. If thats what you seek, go back to Showdown.

However, I insist and agree with some people here: receiving a little bit MORE focus sashes from bosses would be a satisfying solution.

4FVP

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree i understand focus sash is op and sweepers can abuse it and blah blah but 1. focus sash is a main item to many strategys so not having it the time u want it (in a tourney i guess) because u run out of those u are screwed and not grinding em will cause to think of another strategy in one sence yeah u find new strategys but in other you remove one strategy making the game less competitive anddd... 2. i understand you guys want grind factory ingame but as the post said rare items like focus sash aint easy to get like lum berrys..so i aggreeee ^^

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

Guest YourMomGr

well this is a no-brainer..ive been saying this should be done for months now.reason:make around 50 or more pokes viable in pvp and change the tank-stall meta..even nintendo has this..and also same should go for other held items like power herbs etc

Eh, just keep them how they are. Maybe get more ways to get them but besides that its fine the way they are i have around 20 sitting in my inventory and use them in pvp, just don't use them on every pokemon u have and they wont go away so fast.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

220745 Eh, just keep them how they are. Maybe get more ways to get them but besides that its fine the way they are i have around 20 sitting in my inventory and use them in pvp, just don't use them on every pokemon u have and they wont go away so fast.

Maybe you don't play a lot PvP personally. But just because you barely use them it isn't the case for others who do a lot of fights. 20 can easily be spent in a day. There aren't enough for active PvP players.

220745 Eh, just keep them how they are. Maybe get more ways to get them but besides that its fine the way they are i have around 20 sitting in my inventory and use them in pvp, just don't use them on every pokemon u have and they wont go away so fast.

Maybe you don't play a lot PvP personally. But just because you barely use them it isn't the case for others who do a lot of fights. 20 can easily be spent in a day. There aren't enough for active PvP players.

i actually do pvp frequently, you dont know my life 8) and maybe i don't go through 20 a day thats because if u do non stop pvp you can get pretty tilted and make bad decisions.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

If u guys wanna make focus sash consumable fine, but we need a best resource way to find it, boss reset every 2 weeks, not to mention that almost all the boss's have A CHANCE to they give to you, even if u fight against all the boss and earn like 5-7 focus sash u have to wait 2 weeks again, and 5-7 focus sash for what, to go less than 10 pvp and lose all it...

This item should be sellable in market.

Even if you think positively you will need something around 60-70 battles to be in top ranked ladder,make useless and destroying the strategy of your team.

Should be better you be able to buy this item, or at least make ALL the boss give 2-3 focus sash as a bonus reward.

Lum berry is a {censored} good item but you can farm a lot of then in headbutts, so there is any problem to it been consumable.