Focus Sash Poll - to make it not consumed in PvP

Zinsmiter

Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

221538 If u guys wanna make focus sash consumable fine, but we need a best resource way to find it, boss reset every 2 weeks, not to mention that almost all the boss's have A CHANCE to they give to you, even if u fight against all the boss and earn like 5-7 focus sash u have to wait 2 weeks again, and 5-7 focus sash for what, to go less than 10 pvp and lose all it...

This item should be sellable in market.

Even if you think positively you will need something around 60-70 battles to be in top ranked ladder,make useless and destroying the strategy of your team.

Should be better you be able to buy this item, or at least make ALL the boss give 2-3 focus sash as a bonus reward.

Lum berry is a {censored} good item but you can farm a lot of then in headbutts, so there is any problem to it been consumable.

You don't need focus sash to make it to the pvp ranked ladder. If anything they can come in handy in important tournaments.

221538 If u guys wanna make focus sash consumable fine, but we need a best resource way to find it, boss reset every 2 weeks, not to mention that almost all the boss's have A CHANCE to they give to you, even if u fight against all the boss and earn like 5-7 focus sash u have to wait 2 weeks again, and 5-7 focus sash for what, to go less than 10 pvp and lose all it...

This item should be sellable in market.

Even if you think positively you will need something around 60-70 battles to be in top ranked ladder,make useless and destroying the strategy of your team.

Should be better you be able to buy this item, or at least make ALL the boss give 2-3 focus sash as a bonus reward.

Lum berry is a {censored} good item but you can farm a lot of then in headbutts, so there is any problem to it been consumable.

You don't need focus sash to make it to the pvp ranked ladder. If anything they can come in handy in important tournaments.

It's not about "to make it to the pvp ladder". You make it seem like it's drugs in Tour de France. It's an item on the same line as all the other essential items like Choice Scarf and Lum Berry and should be in the PvP meta.

222375 You don't need focus sash to make it to the pvp ranked ladder. If anything they can come in handy in important tournaments.

You don't need any special item to make it to the pvp ranked ladder, so let's make all the items consumed. If anything they can come in handy in important tournaments.

222375 You don't need focus sash to make it to the pvp ranked ladder. If anything they can come in handy in important tournaments.

You don't need any special item to make it to the pvp ranked ladder, so let's make all the items consumed. If anything they can come in handy in important tournaments.

And I would not mind. If everyone plays by the same rules then I simply adjust. I can assure you those that have an excess of focus sash that they are not wasting them on pvp. I personally have acquired a good number of them but I don't use them. Those who complain used up all of theirs when the smart thing to do was to not use them in pvp in the first place and just suggest making them permanent in such game mode.

• 2 weeks later...