Boss command?

Heycavalier

Idk if this has been suggested before (delete this topic if it has), but it would be nice to have some sort of command to check the remaining time before we can re-challenge a boss

like /boss (displays all timers for each boss)

or /boss kanto (displays all timers for kanto bosses) -> then same for johto/hoenn

or /boss oak (displays timer for oak boss) -> then for any other boss

Hmm, what do u think? :D

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

223398 Idk if this has been suggested before (delete this topic if it has), but it would be nice to have some sort of command to check the remaining time before we can re-challenge a boss

like /boss (displays all timers for each boss)

or /boss kanto (displays all timers for kanto bosses) -> then same for johto/hoenn

or /boss oak (displays timer for oak boss) -> then for any other boss

Hmm, what do u think? :D

This has indeed been suggested before. As stated in that topic, this type of command would be possible to code but difficult. For now, you can still check your boss timers simply by speaking to the NPCs, or keeping track of when you last battled them via something like a Word Document.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Hmmm dificult to code...Well, is it the same thing having an npc do the job for that? Like, screw the command idea, what about an NPC? Is that easier to code? I know a few stuff about coding and such but not on object oriented languages so i'm just trying to see if working with that helps better.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

223652 Hmmm dificult to code...Well, is it the same thing having an npc do the job for that? Like, [Censored] the command idea, what about an NPC? Is that easier to code? I know a few stuff about coding and such but not on object oriented languages so i'm just trying to see if working with that helps better.

Read here

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30972&hilit=Boss

Well...the way Thor puts it it looks like it's quite impossible to do this...Here's another suggestion! What about another NPC that teleports you to each boss NPC so u don't have to travel long ways to just "ask" the cooldown time?

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

223765 Well...the way Thor puts it it looks like it's quite impossible to do this...Here's another suggestion! What about another NPC that teleports you to each boss NPC so u don't have to travel long ways to just "ask" the cooldown time?

this could be abused as a fast travel way to get places

Ughhhhhhh you're right...then i give up i guess...sad :(((

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]